The Student Room Group

gcses

I want to start revising properly but have no idea what to revise and how to do it
- figure out your best way of learning (you might be a visual, audio, kinaesthetic (etc.) learner and that affects the way you should learn). Do mindmaps work best for you? Flashcards? (and so on)

- break your revision down into manageable chunks. It's pretty daunting if you decide to revise, say, maths for an hour - instead decide to go over frequency polygons. Make sure to take regular breaks as well

- revise the hard stuff first. It's easier to procrastinate that until you run out of time - instead focus on your weaker areas first

Good luck :smile:
Original post by millythisy123
I want to start revising properly but have no idea what to revise and how to do it

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/revision/gcse/revision-advice-my-journey-to-11-grade-9s-and-how-to-stay-motivated
Check this out for revision tips, good luck!
Flashcards are a great way to learn and actually retain information. You should check out whyze. They're using AI to automatically turn your content into flashcards without you actually having to do the grunt work. Sign up at whyze.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest