The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Make a mark scheme someone
That wasn't that hard tbh. Just had to do partial fractions then it was so easy to integrate it.
Original post by Shuviliaxx
HowW Do YoU RevIsE
yea i got that! but everything else....
Original post by wack101
That wasn't that hard tbh. Just had to do partial fractions then it was so easy to integrate it.
Yo so I got the method right for the 8 marker but I made a mistake near the end and couldn't find it so my answer wasn't correct. How many marks will I lose?
Reply 784
Original post by Peekay2001
i found it ok, some questions were easy and some were difficult. Like an idiot I mind blanked on the exponential. Did the integration on the last question but got 3/4 on inside of ln but didn't convert to ln3-ln4 (2ln2). Series was ok, and proof I might have messed up the n squared - 2.

Same mind blanked when I got ln(3/4) was thinking how to get to ln2 directly from that ffs
seriously
Original post by RedGiant
Thanks edexcel that was an awesome paper.
What did you get for a and b?
Original post by wack101
How did you guys work out p?
Original post by wack101

I ran out of time so I couldn't integrate it RIP was the partial fractions 2.4 and -3.5?
Reply 789
Original post by Shuviliaxx
yea i got that! but everything else....

Original post by JordanStewart
Yo so I got the method right for the 8 marker but I made a mistake near the end and couldn't find it so my answer wasn't correct. How many marks will I lose?

3min
Thought it was nice. But made some massive mistakes.
i got A as 9/5 and B as -12/5 ffsssss i defo got a U in that exam
Original post by mestalion25
Anyone get a as - 24/5 and b as 33/10 for 8 mark integration one?
What did you guys get for the running question?
Reply 793
They will be low
Original post by LYLN
Same😭 a lot of people from my school found it really hard so my only hope now is for the grade boundaries to be lower!
Sub in the x and y coordinate they gave you then re arrange for p
Original post by wack101
Yesssssss
Original post by mestalion25
anyone get a as - 24/5 and b as 33/10 for 8 mark integration one?
Original post by wack101

Put in the coordinates from the point you're given, put in your value for q and rearrange so you end up with a fraction with a p term on the top and a q term on the bottom that equals 1. As they equal 1, equate numerator and denominator and you'll find p.
-24/5 and 33/10
Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR
What did you get for a and b?
Counted marks I missed...54...im failing. Everytime I started doing a question I skipped parts I found were hard or would take too long...and that cost me dearly...I know we have 2 papers left but...based on last years grade boundaries, I'll need 2 A's to get a B overall, and well...thats not happening.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by haleemam
i got A as 9/5 and B as -12/5 ffsssss i defo got a U in that exam

I got that too

Latest

Trending

Trending