The Student Room Group

Gcse pe or drama???

I’m extremely stuck on doing pe or drama. I love sports, but im not sure if im good enough and the teachers don’t particularly like me but biology is my best subject. or drama, which i have previously achieved high marks in generally, but theatre is doesn’t really bore or excite me.
If you really are interested in PE go for it and being really good in biology will definitely help you and maybe make your teacher like you more, still, your teacher liking you is not really important. I have a friend who is clumsy and sucks at sports but he is doing pretty good at PE, he says getting A* is immensely hard but passing with a C is super easy.
If drama does not interest you don't choose it because you might get bored.
So choose whichever you feel you'll enjoy the most and not which one you think you'll do better in. If they happen to be the same subject, good, if not then IT DOES NOT MATTER, choose what your heart wants.
I sucked at sports and the teachers tried to get me to drop it twice at the start of year 10 but I found the biology super interesting. Because it was my best subject too I found it easy and got an 8 in the end, things like rock climbing for your practical assessment can be quite easy to pick up and can be fun to do with friends, even ones that don’t like sport so if it interests you I’d say you’ll be able to get a good grade. I can’t speak for drama because I dropped it as soon as I could :/
Reply 3
Original post by Isabella Alvarez
If you really are interested in PE go for it and being really good in biology will definitely help you and maybe make your teacher like you more, still, your teacher liking you is not really important. I have a friend who is clumsy and sucks at sports but he is doing pretty good at PE, he says getting A* is immensely hard but passing with a C is super easy.
If drama does not interest you don't choose it because you might get bored.
So choose whichever you feel you'll enjoy the most and not which one you think you'll do better in. If they happen to be the same subject, good, if not then IT DOES NOT MATTER, choose what your heart wants.

honestly thank you so so sooo much

Quick Reply

Latest