The Student Room Group

PE GSCE?

Hi. I want to do PE GSCE but the only thing is that I am not sure about the out of school requirements for AQA GCSE. From what I've heard its 2 team sports but I don't know and would really appreciate some clarity.

I have the choice to change my GCSE from Geography to PE as I don't enjoy Geography at all so I just want to know what I need to do to do PE as a GCSE.

Any Help is appreciated!!
Original post by Yusuf Ashraf
Hi. I want to do PE GSCE but the only thing is that I am not sure about the out of school requirements for AQA GCSE. From what I've heard its 2 team sports but I don't know and would really appreciate some clarity.

I have the choice to change my GCSE from Geography to PE as I don't enjoy Geography at all so I just want to know what I need to do to do PE as a GCSE.

I found this on the AQA website for GCSE PE:
What's assessed

Practical performance in three different physical activities in the role of player/performer (one in a team activity, one in an individual activity and a third in either a team or in an individual activity).
Analysis and evaluation of performance to bring about improvement in one activity.
Reply 2
Original post by Yusuf Ashraf

For Pe you need to pick one team sport, one solo sport and then any for the third, my brother did PE and I’m going it aswell, he said it was rlly easy . There’s theory, like bones, muscle names etc, and there’s practical work where you do the actual sport!
Hope that was helpful
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest