The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Law 7162 4th, 13th and 17th June 2019 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Hey is there any chance you could send me these resources, would be a great help!
Thank you !

Original post by WolfofGatsby
My Law teacher's the guy who set up the A-level Law Review Magazine so he's very knowledgeable and a great teacher so he's made plenty of issues on Contract Law as well as Tort and select aspects within Criminal law available to us, so I tend to have a look through them for some help and it actually helps quite a bit with AO3! He also went to a course held by AQA for Law teachers around the country and apparently AQA will be providing all those teachers that went with two extra sets of Practice Papers, for each Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. If my teacher provides them to us electronically, I'll try and send them to any of you guys who'd like them
Hey is there any chance you could send me these resources, would be a great help!

Thank you !
Original post by georgiaroeely
I am studying AQA A Level Law too. I agree, there are hardly any resources available. What thing that I've been given is all of the sample exam papers, including the AS papers because it is practising the same skills. You just have to make sure that the 20 markers are not what you are going to get in the real exam, but the structure is essentially the same. I have done a plan for each of the offences, torts and for contract law, so I know how to structure a question. I have made condensed notes on each area of non-substantive law too, and copied and pasted them into the right sections in my notes so I know where each topic could come up. The concepts questions are tricky for me so if you have any tips, please do let me know. Luckily, one of my neighbours was a barrister and is now a law teacher. She teaches the OCR spec, but the content is pretty much the same. She has given me her revision resources that she has given to her classes. She was also an examiner for AQA and OCR as far as I know, so I am going to take exam questions to her and see what she has to say about them. I am very lucky with that and I am going to take full advantage of that. If you would like me to send any of my resources to you, please let me know.

Good luck!
hey did you manage to get these resources if you did could you please send them on?
thanks
Original post by Mango08
Hi, could you please kindly send me your resources on Non-substantive law, please.
hey did you manage to get these resources if you did could you please send them on?

thanks
Original post by summer207
Omg hi! I would love the revision resources she gave to you. Could you also send me how you planned those essays? I have my own plans but my teacher isn't so good so I am never really sure if my work is as good as he says it is. Thank you in advance!

thanks
Original post by Mango08
Hi could you please send me your plans too, thank you..
Hey could you also send me these resources?
Thank you !!!
Yeah sure! Not received them yet, but I'll make sure to send the to you when I get them
Hey did you manage to get these resources by any chance? if so could you send them on please?
Thanks!
Original post by seelawperson
thanks!
Hey did you manage to get these resources? if so could you please send them on i would be so grateful!!!
Thanks!!!!
Original post by EB12456780
Hiya, we have had 8 law teachers so my AQA notes are pretty messed up, I would be ever so grateful if you could send me those resources! :smile: Thank you so much!!
No but I'd be grateful if you could pass them on if you get some! :smile:
Original post by Courtney x
Hey did you manage to get these resources? if so could you please send them on i would be so grateful!!!
Thanks!!!!
Reply 49
I have additional set of specimen papers if you want that. Just PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.
Original post by Courtney x

thanks
even though its the 1st year any predictions im literally dying
Hey, at least give me creds man haha
Original post by summer207
I have additional set of specimen papers if you want that. Just PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.
Haha same mate. I'm thinking for a 30 marker there'll be a scenario with Theft and Robbery. Then for another there'll be Murder and Manslaughter, which leads to having to apply legal aid knowledge to explain how D could fund his case
Original post by thekingpar
even though its the 1st year any predictions im literally dying
does anyone have any notes on exclusion clauses/can explain to me an example of how to apply it to a scenario?
I am studying AQA A Level Law too. I agree, there are hardly any resources available. What thing that I've been given is all of the sample exam papers, including the AS papers because it is practising the same skills. You just have to make sure that the 20 markers are not what you are going to get in the real exam, but the structure is essentially the same. I have done a plan for each of the offences, torts and for contract law, so I know how to structure a question. I have made condensed notes on each area of non-substantive law too, and copied and pasted them into the right sections in my notes so I know where each topic could come up. The concepts questions are tricky for me so if you have any tips, please do let me know. Luckily, one of my neighbours was a barrister and is now a law teacher. She teaches the OCR spec, but the content is pretty much the same. She has given me her revision resources that she has given to her classes. She was also an examiner for AQA and OCR as far as I know, so I am going to take exam questions to her and see what she has to say about them. I am very lucky with that and I am going to take full advantage of that. If you would like me to send any of my resources to you, please let me know.

Good luck!

Hi can you please send me the resources. Thank You.
Reply 55
Lmaoo
Hey, at least give me creds man haha
hi there, can you please send me the resources too? thanks!! :smile:

Good luck!
Yeah sure! Not received them yet, but I'll make sure to send the to you when I get them

not sure if you have received them yet, but if you do could you kindly share them with me! thanks! (im getting really desperate lol)
I've got the extra set of specimen papers that my teacher gave to my class if you want them? If you do, I'll need to email them to you
Original post by seelawperson
not sure if you have received them yet, but if you do could you kindly share them with me! thanks! (im getting really desperate lol)
i cant seem to complete the paper in time. is it just me :frown: any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending