The Student Room Group

MGTOW

Who here is MGTOW?
Me, but I don't wish to dox myself, people irl know me lol.
I support the movement, yes. Dunno if I would say I am it tho. I mean, there are certain aspects I take away from it.

Elliot Hulse on Youtube has a good video on the topic. It expresses the benefits of the movement as well as some pointers on where it could improve etc. I like his view on it.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I support the movement, yes. Dunno if I would say I am it tho. I mean, there are certain aspects I take away from it.

Elliot Hulse on Youtube has a good video on the topic. It expresses the benefits of the movement as well as some pointers on where it could improve etc. I like his view on it.

First mistake, it is not nor ever has been a movement. It's just an ideology
I've seen the acronym but what does it stand for?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I've seen the acronym but what does it stand for?

Men Going Their Own Way
Original post by Anonymous
First mistake, it is not nor ever has been a movement. It's just an ideology

Thanks, still learning about it so likely to make mistakes :wink:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Thanks, still learning about it so likely to make mistakes :wink:

That's cool, happy to help :smile:
Love this typical response, implying MGTOW are Incels. Bet you're going to say they hate women too.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Love this typical response, implying MGTOW are Incels. Bet you're going to say they hate women too.

Some do though. Browsing some of the top rated posts on the subreddit, over half of it is just *****ing about women.
Original post by UWS
Some do though. Browsing some of the top rated posts on the subreddit, over half of it is just *****ing about women.

Never use the subreddit, it's full of idiots. Best representation is on YouTube

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending