The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think so that’s what I put
Original post by SaturnRings
Just to make sure, was I right in saying that Lithium ions give a Crimson flame, and Carbonate ions produce CO2 when react with an acid, which turns limewater cloudy?
Original post by aeneas_son
well i think aqa need to make their wording clearer, we cant afford to make assumptions and risk throwing away marks. 'unreacted', literally means just that, so people would be right in thinking that they mean the amount of O2 that is in excess. conversely, they gave very limited information. my brain is a bit fried at the moment so i cant figure out the question properly, but im sure theres some way to include the H2O

Right so I included the H20 by working out the Ar so of all the products and all the reactants and the volume of each and there was a difference so I assumed that was the amount I reacted to form products
Original post by Morg3015
it was 2CH4 +302 > 2CO + 4H2O i think

agree
Reply 383
FINALLY SOMEONE i thought i was the only one with 300
Original post by rudikonrath

Spoiler

Noooo I put 0.09 I didn’t see it was to 2 sig figs
What did people put for the balancing equation question.
Reply 386
what do you reckon the boundary for a 9 will be on this paper?
people are (sadly lol) feeling quite confident about this paper- i reckon about 160 for a 9? 165 at most.
Original post by Nyah17
what do you reckon the boundary for a 9 will be on this paper?
Original post by Billy855
What did people put for the balancing equation question.

2 3 4 2
yeh I did that too, the free science lessons guy did it in one of his videos lol
Original post by ellie1elephant
I put that changing the pressure would not make a difference because the number of moles on each side of the equation is the same so equilibrium would not shift. Did anyone get the same?
Oof, I got 300cm^3, I'm sure I did something wrong maybe.
I did something and then got to 8.7-8.4= giving me 0.3dm^3 and then got 300cm^3
Original post by thefaketommy123
Post answers here. Thought ir was so easy. I got 3650cm3 FOR unreacted volume question
Ahhaa i got that and I told myself times by 1000 Andy I even did the conversion and I forgot to times. My life sucks
Original post by MAXW303
3.60*5/3 =6
7.25-6=1.25dm^3
=1250cm^3
(edited 4 years ago)
I said it wasn't energy efficient would that be okay lmao
Original post by mannylozano123
One reason high pressure wasn’t used can be for safety , higher than 200 atmospheres is dangerous both are correct!
I got 5 % and I did desired product mr / total reactant mr x100
Original post by Kerrisbailey
Yup
Have to invest in a more expensive reaction vessel
Which material was the matrix and the reinforcement in the polyester question

I’m sure I said that the glass was the reinforcement
What did everyone get for the how many times larger as I think I read the graph Wong and got 1.7 x. Did anyone else get that and how many Marks’s was that question worth 2 or 3? Thanks
For the first question I put 500 do you think they'd have a range ?
Same man, I scribbled I out and put compound cus I’m a stupid c**t
Original post by ShyB
Anyone get the answer formulation for the tablet one?

Original post by Hudds999
****! I scribbled it out and put impure substance. *******s!
Did anyone get 5% for the atom economy question or what did everyone get? I did desires product over total reactant mr and for 5% but some are saying 17% ?

Latest

Trending

Trending