The Student Room Group

BTS vs BLACKPINK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PEWWDIEPIE
Who do you guys think is more talented and famous. I think BTS but black pink have a lot more views...

BTS 😍😍😍 make all genres of music and very handsome 😍

but JENNIE , LISA, ROSE , JISOO ARE so so PERFECT AMAZING SONGS AND AMAZING BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL LOOKS 😍
Who do you guys think is more talented and famous. I think BTS but black pink have a lot more views...

Equal BTS and Blackpink are both amazing

I prefer BTS but Blackpink are 10/10 and amazing and more open about their relationships/dating life
Reply 43

I prefer Blackpink but I love BTS so much!
Reply 44

BTS have more views. Blackpink > Itzy > IU> Stray kids > Got7> BTS
BTS :biggrin:

Equal talent
BLACKPINK ofc lol , the other mentioned group here is becoming too westernized for validation oop-
Reply 48
I enjoy listening to both groups and both are talented/famous. (A fact) the first-ever K-pop song I heard was Blood, sweat and tears by BTS.
Reply 49
Black pink are 10/10 for sure.
But BTS are 11/10 🙃. Blood sweat and tears is soooo good. But Lovesick Girls (BP) is also great .
this is so ironic lmfao
Original post by jnkscypher
BLACKPINK ofc lol , the other mentioned group here is becoming too westernized for validation oop-

Quick Reply

Latest