The Student Room Group

Who else listens to BTS, Stray kids, Blackpink, Seventeen, (etc.)

I know I do my favorite is Stray Kids
Original post by GraceClareB

My all time favorite is BTS
But then i like: new jeans, aespa, txt, enhypen, IU, The Rose
I'm a huge ARMY and have been since 2015, haha, but I also like seventeen, stray kids, among many other groups :smile: mostly 2015-2019 era groups I think though
Out of the groups you listed only skz
Reply 4
Original post by TomokoRainMaker

OMG TXT is so good I love their songs. Hey, I'm going to follow you.
Reply 5
bts are my ults too !! 🫶
Original post by GraceClareB

stanned my newjeans queens and aespa since debut !!
love kep1er sm too
in terms of bgs, i dont listen to them that much but my mains are enha, riize and txt !!
LOONA 3RD GEN QUEENS I LOVE THEM IF I FIND ANOTHER ORBIT WE'RE MOOTS !!
Reply 7
Original post by TomokoRainMaker

omg the rose is so underrated
BLACKPINK yes, others no.
OMG stray kids and ateez every day all day. boynextdoor only has 6 releases crying emoji
I really like loona (loosemble, odd eye circle and chuu girlies rise up) and red velvet!! I don't really listen to boy groups but based on what I've heard I like a few of skz title tracks
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by astarionswife
I really like loona (loosemble, odd eye circle and chuu girlies rise up) and red velvet!! I don't really listen to boy groups but based on what I've heard I like a few of skz title tracks

LOONANANANASIUhu omg plastic candy ended all next i love haseul sm and red velvet's cb devoured and in terms of bgs, for me i love enha and txtttt
Original post by cherrycosmos

I love BTS, my fave member is SUGA. He is so bloody cute. idk why people call him rude/cold-hearted when he isn't. He's been traumatised his whole life and when people call him rude/cold-hearted, it is probably making him even more upset/anxious. I am a true ARMY and I treat every member with the same high level of respect. I've been an ARMY since 2022/23 and I will remain an ARMY for the rest of my life.
Original post by 2021KWhitehouse
I love BTS, my fave member is SUGA. He is so bloody cute. idk why people call him rude/cold-hearted when he isn't. He's been traumatised his whole life and when people call him rude/cold-hearted, it is probably making him even more upset/anxious. I am a true ARMY and I treat every member with the same high level of respect. I've been an ARMY since 2022/23 and I will remain an ARMY for the rest of my life.

I had the biggest BTS phase at the start of lockdown, idk how i memorized more stuff abt them then my actual school work
Original post by cherrycosmos
I had the biggest BTS phase at the start of lockdown, idk how i memorized more stuff abt them then my actual school work

I know, and every time I stress, I listen to them to calm down. But some people don't understand that
I like BTS for their talent and energy on stage. Not only are they talented musicians, but they are also inspiring individuals. In addition, I also listen to Stray Kids, Blackpink, Seventeen and other K-pop groups because their music is exciting and gives me incredible emotions.
Original post by senyiaaa
I like BTS for their talent and energy on stage. Not only are they talented musicians, but they are also inspiring individuals. In addition, I also listen to Stray Kids, Blackpink, Seventeen and other K-pop groups because their music is exciting and gives me incredible emotions.
i listen to BTS

Quick Reply

Latest