I just bought a DS game I had already downloaded before Watch

TimeGear
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sad times. I hadn't realised that I had dowloaded it like 4 years ago, which is weird. I was so surprised I hadn't played it yet, and I had a think about it and convinced myself that I hadn't. I didn't look at any 'spoilers' though which proved fatal. Then when I started playing the game I was so suspicious like "I swear I recognise this!" only to soon find out I had it already downloaded. Lost £35 for nothing but stupidity fml.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TimeGear)
Sad times. I hadn't realised that I had dowloaded it like 4 years ago, which is weird. I was so surprised I hadn't played it yet, and I had a think about it and convinced myself that I hadn't. I didn't look at any 'spoilers' though which proved fatal. Then when I started playing the game I was so suspicious like "I swear I recognise this!" only to soon find out I had it already downloaded. Lost £35 for nothing but stupidity fml.
where did you buy it from? check what their exchange policy is?
TimeGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
where did you buy it from? check what their exchange policy is?
GAME and I started playing it so can't return it . Oh well. Just quite shocking that I could completely forget that I had downloaded and played the game before, even after quite a lot of thought.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
GAME and I started playing it so can't return it . Oh well. Just quite shocking that I could completely forget that I had downloaded and played the game before, even after quite a lot of thought.
Sell it on Ebay or Amazon or if that fails CEX
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As the guy above says sell it on eBay
ChristophMario
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why can't you return it, just because you've started playing doesn't mean you cannot return the game, you have a 28 day return period for nearly any item under the consumer rights act
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What game is this? (Just out of pure curiosity)
bodakyell0w
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol. You can still play the game. If I were you, I’d delete the download from the free game and just use the game that is worth £35.
TimeGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChristophMario)
Why can't you return it, just because you've started playing doesn't mean you cannot return the game, you have a 28 day return period for nearly any item under the consumer rights act
They say 30 day return period as long as the seal hasn't been broken...
TimeGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Mogg)
What game is this? (Just out of pure curiosity)
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon lol
ChristophMario
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They say 30 day return period as long as the seal hasn't been broken...
They have to break the seal to even give you the game, as they have them behind the counter and put them into the box there and then, so this is kinda a flaw in their system?
Last edited by ChristophMario; 1 week ago
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon lol
I approve of your game choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (162)
13.17%
Excited (108)
8.78%
Worried (227)
18.46%
Terrified (286)
23.25%
Meh (99)
8.05%
Confused (32)
2.6%