The Student Room Group

I just bought a DS game I had already downloaded before

Sad times. I hadn't realised that I had dowloaded it like 4 years ago, which is weird. I was so surprised I hadn't played it yet, and I had a think about it and convinced myself that I hadn't. I didn't look at any 'spoilers' though which proved fatal. Then when I started playing the game I was so suspicious like "I swear I recognise this!" only to soon find out I had it already downloaded. Lost £35 for nothing but stupidity fml.
Original post by TimeGear
Sad times. I hadn't realised that I had dowloaded it like 4 years ago, which is weird. I was so surprised I hadn't played it yet, and I had a think about it and convinced myself that I hadn't. I didn't look at any 'spoilers' though which proved fatal. Then when I started playing the game I was so suspicious like "I swear I recognise this!" only to soon find out I had it already downloaded. Lost £35 for nothing but stupidity fml.

where did you buy it from? check what their exchange policy is?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
where did you buy it from? check what their exchange policy is?

GAME and I started playing it so can't return it :frown:. Oh well. Just quite shocking that I could completely forget that I had downloaded and played the game before, even after quite a lot of thought.
GAME and I started playing it so can't return it :frown:. Oh well. Just quite shocking that I could completely forget that I had downloaded and played the game before, even after quite a lot of thought.

Sell it on Ebay or Amazon or if that fails CEX

As the guy above says sell it on eBay

Why can't you return it, just because you've started playing doesn't mean you cannot return the game, you have a 28 day return period for nearly any item under the consumer rights act
Reply 6
What game is this? (Just out of pure curiosity)
Lol. You can still play the game. If I were you, I’d delete the download from the free game and just use the game that is worth £35.
Reply 8
Original post by ChristophMario
Why can't you return it, just because you've started playing doesn't mean you cannot return the game, you have a 28 day return period for nearly any item under the consumer rights act

They say 30 day return period as long as the seal hasn't been broken...
Reply 9
Original post by The Mogg
What game is this? (Just out of pure curiosity)

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon lol
They say 30 day return period as long as the seal hasn't been broken...

They have to break the seal to even give you the game, as they have them behind the counter and put them into the box there and then, so this is kinda a flaw in their system?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 11
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon lol

I approve of your game choice.

Quick Reply

Latest