The Student Room Group

aqa alevel bio and chem anki

where should i get the anki recall questions from?? should i come up with them myself (which i imagine would be fairly difficult) or should i use the flashcards on pmt
Go anki web search aqa a level bio or chemistry and download the deck.you can use pdf to anki or even notion to anki
I found I wasted to much time making my own Flashcards that I would not have enough time on past papers you can always add to the downloaded deck
Original post by anisa000
where should i get the anki recall questions from?? should i come up with them myself (which i imagine would be fairly difficult) or should i use the flashcards on pmt

make them yourself, the process of making them is a very good form of revision and recall too
Original post by superwoman2345
I found I wasted to much time making my own Flashcards that I would not have enough time on past papers you can always add to the downloaded deck

well maybe that's because you started too late
No I found it took much time in the beginning of year 12 .It just depends on how you learn.But doing more past papers will help with application as Flashcards can only help with learning content.You will be able to experiment and find what works for you.I was on Ds and Cs from doing my own Flashcards and As with a deck off Anki which was basically the textbook into Flashcards.
(edited 7 months ago)
It wasn’t that my Flashcards were bad but how much time making and going through them took
The pmt Flashcards would be good but you can’t edit them and anki/quizlet will save how many times you have done them and are automatically scheduled for active recall
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest