The Student Room Group

Is there anyone still play Candy Crush?

Hi! I am doing a project relating to the game Candy Crush. I would like to know if there is anyone still playing this game? If you are playing, could you share the reason why you are playing? If not, could you also please share the reason for not playing this game? That will be nice if you can also tell me your age (approx. will be fine). Thank you and have a nice day! :smile:
Please comment :smile: if you are still playing and :frown: if you are not playing.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by melody.nty
Hi! I am doing a project relating to the game Candy Crush. I would like to know if there is anyone still playing this game? If you are playing, could you share the reason why you are playing? If not, could you also please share the reason for not playing this game? That will be nice if you can also tell me your age (approx. will be fine). Thank you and have a nice day! :smile:

I've stopped playing Candy Crush as a 10-11yo approx (I'm almost 17 now) due to me not having a genuine interest in playing tile-matching games, I was more into Roblox/Minecraft at that age. Tbh, I only played it with my mum (around the time I used to play games on her FB account) bc it was addictive and my mum being rlly into the game had a domino effect on me. Hope this response helps!!! :smile:
Reply 2
I have phases. I'll download it and play it and after a few weeks realise I'm spending too much time on it and it's draining my battery and I'm seeing sweets in my brain, so I delete it and forget it exists for a few months and then remember it exists again and redownload it and repeat the cycle lol :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by mraichu2
I've stopped playing Candy Crush as a 10-11yo approx (I'm almost 17 now) due to me not having a genuine interest in playing tile-matching games, I was more into Roblox/Minecraft at that age. Tbh, I only played it with my mum (around the time I used to play games on her FB account) bc it was addictive and my mum being rlly into the game had a domino effect on me. Hope this response helps!!! :smile:

Thank you very much. This really helps a lot !! :colondollar:
Please comment :smile: if you are still playing and :frown: if you are not playing.

I still play candy crush.
I have been playing it since 2012. I am 32 now. I started playing it because a lot of the people i worked with at the time used to play it.
Reply 5
Original post by Emma:-)
I still play candy crush.
I have been playing it since 2012. I am 32 now. I started playing it because a lot of the people i worked with at the time used to play it.

What level are you up to?
Original post by bl0bf1sh
What level are you up to?

On my new phone I'm up to level 119. But only had this phone about 3 weeks. On my old phone I got up to a couple of thousand level wise.
Reply 7
On my new phone I'm up to level 119. But only had this phone about 3 weeks. On my old phone I got up to a couple of thousand level wise.

That's some serious dedication, damn...
Reply 8

Ooh wow impressive!!
Used to play it but not anymore, can’t remember what level I was on but Pet Rescue Saga was good.
I don't play it because I haven't been into games since I was 13-14. But my mum plays it, it's been around 3 years I think that she started playing it

If this helps i’ve never played it (tried it once when i was probably about 11) always hated it and never got the hype. It’s such a boring game, no proper goal of it than just swiping up and down on shapes. Just such a pointless game, sorry for the negativity i’m really passionate in my hate for candy crush
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by lkjhgfdsazxcvbnm

If this helps i’ve never played it (tried it once when i was probably about 11) always hated it and never got the hype. It’s such a boring game, no proper goal of it than just swiping up and down on shapes. Just such a pointless game, sorry for the negativity i’m really passionate in my hate for candy crush

I like this passion of yours in hating the game 😂. I didn't even try the game because it seemed boring.
Reply 13
I play it before my lectures it eases and makes my anxiety less

Quick Reply

Latest