The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Past or current Liverpool hope students

Is there anyone I could ask some questions about acc/halls at hope uni. Preferably students current students
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Lacianaaaa
Is there anyone I could ask some questions about acc/halls at hope uni. Preferably students current students

Hello, :shakehand:

We have a team of recent graduates who have stayed at the university accommodation at least in there first and second year.

We will be delighted to answer any questions.

:biggrin:
Hello, you can ask me.
USA business directory
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hello, :shakehand:

We have a team of recent graduates who have stayed at the university accommodation at least in there first and second year.

We will be delighted to answer any questions.

:biggrin:

Thank you! As well in the Angela halls does each floor differ in which gender stays there, as I’ve seen this somewhere but I’m not entirely sure if it’s true. For instance, the first is all girls, second is boys and top is mixed?
Thank you! As well in the Angela halls does each floor differ in which gender stays there, as I’ve seen this somewhere but I’m not entirely sure if it’s true. For instance, the first is all girls, second is boys and top is mixed?

Hi there @Lacianaaaa,

Yes, Angela Halls will have a floor for females, a floor for males and then a mixed floor. Each floor has approximately 11 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and toilets and then 2 separate toilets, so there are plenty of amenities for the morning rush!

I hope this helps,

Fi :horse:
Reply 6
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi there @Lacianaaaa,

Yes, Angela Halls will have a floor for females, a floor for males and then a mixed floor. Each floor has approximately 11 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and toilets and then 2 separate toilets, so there are plenty of amenities for the morning rush!

I hope this helps,

Thank you! If I was wanting to change which floor I’m on and there are available rooms, do you think that would be possible?
Thank you! If I was wanting to change which floor I’m on and there are available rooms, do you think that would be possible?

Hi there @Lacianaaaa

Yes, changing the floor you're on should be possible. You should contact the Accommodation department with your details and the floor you're currently allocated to and ask if you can change floor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending