The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss University of Liverpool for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
Thanks for creating the thread :smile:

Good luck with your results everyone and let me know if you have any questions!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi, I’ve tried finding courses which are on clearing at university of Liverpool but on the UCAS website it does not appear that any courses are on clearing
Original post by Roja29383637
Hi, I’ve tried finding courses which are on clearing at university of Liverpool but on the UCAS website it does not appear that any courses are on clearing

Hi there,

Typically thee list of courses which will be in Clearing are not released until result day, as this is partially depending upon the number of students who's offered are met and the place confirmed, alongside other factors :smile: Let me know if you have any other question.

Reply 4
Will Uni of Liverpool for clearing will take Ucas tariff points ??
Original post by Sukanna24
Will Uni of Liverpool for clearing will take Ucas tariff points ??

Hi there,

We can't confirm this until the Clearing course list, and grades required etc., are fully confirmed, sorry about this but I don't want to provide any incorrect information in relation to Clearing.

Reply 6
Hi, If I already have an offer from a different Uni but want to change, would you require us to have a clearing ID ready?
It would be better to know whether there is space available and am likely be offered a place before rejecting any offers in order to be released in clearing in the first place.

Many places advise that you have at least a verbal agreement over the phone before rejecting any original offers, but since clearing at Liverpool Uni is by application I wonder what the advice is on this?
Original post by Tttwice
Hi, If I already have an offer from a different Uni but want to change, would you require us to have a clearing ID ready?
It would be better to know whether there is space available and am likely be offered a place before rejecting any offers in order to be released in clearing in the first place.

Many places advise that you have at least a verbal agreement over the phone before rejecting any original offers, but since clearing at Liverpool Uni is by application I wonder what the advice is on this?

Have the same issue, but slightly different. UCAS site does not explain the process precisely. Question: If I fail to reach grades of first choice and then would like to explore Clearing universities before accepting Insurance Choice, how do I hold onto Insurance offer whilst checking out other Unis in clearing? Am nervous about this as I wouldn't want to lose Insurance whilst looking at other options, which may/may not be successful. Will the other unis talk to me whilst I have Insurance offer in play, or are they able to make a verbal offer only after I've declined insurance offer and by definition gone into Clearing?
Reply 8
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Thanks for creating the thread :smile:

Good luck with your results everyone and let me know if you have any questions!

Do you know what the clearing number is?
Reply 9
Does anyone know approx how long it takes for UoL clearing applications to come back?
Original post by newe31
Do you know what the clearing number is?

Hi there,

You must apply online only here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/clearing/

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Original post by JossAlf
Does anyone know approx how long it takes for UoL clearing applications to come back?

Hi there,

The admissions tutors are working through the applications as quickly as they can. However, this is a complex and detailed process which can't be rushed, we hope that the majority of candidates will hear back by 6pm today, however it might be later this is.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I made a mistake on my clearing application- I put 2022 instead of 2023 for one of my A Level subject grades. I only realised this an hour ago and the clearing message service is closed. Will this affect my application I'm quite stressed about it :frown:
is liverpool clearing working on saturday? i have other offers which expire this weekend but am keen to go to liverpool..i have been waiting since thursday..i cant afford to wait til mon..please advise thanks!
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
I made a mistake on my clearing application- I put 2022 instead of 2023 for one of my A Level subject grades. I only realised this an hour ago and the clearing message service is closed. Will this affect my application I'm quite stressed about it :frown:

there is a chat bot on the webpage that will put you through to someone who can help with any application errors.
Original post by priceline34
is liverpool clearing working on saturday? i have other offers which expire this weekend but am keen to go to liverpool..i have been waiting since thursday..i cant afford to wait til mon..please advise thanks!

Hi there,

I hope that you got your issue resolved :smile: But please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending