The Student Room Group

Liverpool Student Accommodation Takeover

Hi! I´ll be doing a semester abroad at the University of Liverpool in January 2024 for the second term semester (January-June). If any fellow students have a student room tenancy available in student housing, I would gladly appreciate any sublets/takeovers for the second term semester. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have an opportunity that matches my timeline. Thank you in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by sabrina.today
Hi! I´ll be doing a semester abroad at the University of Liverpool in January 2024 for the second term semester (January-June). If any fellow students have a student room tenancy available in student housing, I would gladly appreciate any sublets/takeovers for the second term semester. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have an opportunity that matches my timeline. Thank you in advance!

Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.
Reply 2
Hey, I would be interested. Where is the accommodation located? (Original post by irecka205)
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.
Reply 3
Hey, I would be interested. Where is the accommodation located? (Original post by irecka205)

Unity Square is located in the trendy area of Islington in Liverpool City Centre, just seconds from Liverpool Hope University.

Reply 4
Please message me over ig. Sabrina.today
Original post by irecka205
Unity Square is located in the trendy area of Islington in Liverpool City Centre, just seconds from Liverpool Hope University.
Reply 5
Please message me over ig. Sabrina.today

Hey can't find your Instagram but mines jhane2005 so if you'd like message me there
Reply 6
URGENT!!!

-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.

I'm looking for tenancy takeover in Europa student accomodation (10 min walk from University of Liverpool) as I'm moving to another city.I'm currently doing masters in University of Liverpool. I need tenants who can immediately takeover this month. It is a bronze ensuite room with all bills included and facilities with 111 pounds per week.

Accommodation Name: Europa Student Accommodation
Rent: 111 £ per week, all bills included: 51 weeks contract
Room type: Bronze Ensuite ( Attached bathroom, heater, laundry facilities, parking, Tv facilities, spacious kitchen and living room, ultra fast wifi.)
All bills included.
University of Liverpool - 10 mins walk.
Located at a very convenient & safe location.
For more details please do contact me. Hoping for a positive response!
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending