The Student Room Group

Xenon modelling, London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neilos
Report them to Action Fraud, then contact your bank. It's possible (but not guaranteed) you might be able to get something back, depending on how you paid.

Thank you so much
Reply 21
Please contact me on Instagram: peahijanne and we should figure out something!
It's a scam agency. Xenon models ask you to pay 50£ deposit, they tell you to go to Oxford Circus at this address 26A Market Place, Fitzrovia, W1W 8AW where you'll find a door with a sign
Reply 23
Original post by Marina Georgiana
It is a scam. We went the 16th of November two days ago and told us that the Gap is gonna call us today but nothing, they took our £2000 and we can't have them back. This is just a SCAM!!!!!!

I got in touch with gap and the text me they didnt work with xenon what a scam.. howe can u live your life with peoples last money or doing this to kids horrible people....
This happened to me and my son £8550 they had off me! Same thing they told you about the gap job. I’ve gone to action fraud about it they can’t keep getting away with it!
Reply 25
Original post by Charlottebuckle
This happened to me and my son £8550 they had off me! Same thing they told you about the gap job. I’ve gone to action fraud about it they can’t keep getting away with it!

Contact your bank immediately cause action Fraud and the police won't help you... But now where is xenon models located? We need to keep track on them
Original post by Peahi
Contact your bank immediately cause action Fraud and the police won't help you... But now where is xenon models located? We need to keep track on them

I’ve contacted them and they have put it back into my account while they investigate it further. I went to Oxford street but I think they have moved now
Reply 27
I’ve contacted them and they have put it back into my account while they investigate it further. I went to Oxford street but I think they have moved now

Thank God u got your money back. I just don't understand that they can get away with it they make thousands and thousands from people... why is the police not arresting them they need to go down they are vile....
Reply 28
Original post by Mila45
Thank God u got your money back. I just don't understand that they can get away with it they make thousands and thousands from people... why is the police not arresting them they need to go down they are vile....

Really?! But who gave you back the money? Xenon or your bank?
i just can’t understand why they keep getting away with it. Absolutely shocking! (Original post by Mila45)Thank God u got your money back. I just don't understand that they can get away with it they make thousands and thousands from people... why is the police not arresting them they need to go down they are vile....
Reply 30

What's your insta/fb/WhatsApp? My WhatsApp is +47 46265748. Please contact me, I am curious about your case. Ig: peahijanne
Which bank u with , mine is taking forger for investigation
Reply 32
This is a scam agency, paid 50 pound deposit they told me I could make mh website for £1500 but had to pay there and then. Didnt pay it as it sounded way too pushy. Called them for my deposit back but no answer. Also went back there and they wasnt there no more. Not sure if they only hire it out on certain days
Reply 33
I worked for them for a few weeks.they'll force you to pay a deposit, non-refundable of course.They'll scam you out of your money and time and they'll potentially threaten you to pay
I took. Y 14yr old son for a photo shoot with xenon.Saw a guy (scout) from LTVFM ltd who talked me into handing over £3500.Promised my son a photo shoot with GAP which would pay himabout£3000.Got photos and a website but nothing else.Trying to get my money back but no luck so far.Total RIP off.These people are professional brainwashers. I am usually very careful but unfortunately not on this occation.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Manicmum
I took. Y 14yr old son for a photo shoot with xenon.Saw a guy (scout) from LTVFM ltd who talked me into handing over £3500.Promised my son a photo shoot with GAP which would pay himabout£3000.Got photos and a website but nothing else.Trying to get my money back but no luck so far.Total RIP off.These people are professional brainwashers. I am usually very careful but unfortunately not on this occation.

Yep same old story with these! There awful people! Go straight to your bank and action fraud
Reply 36
They called me and asked for a test photo shoot however I had to pay £50 in advance then I would get that back when I’ve reached however it’s only been one day and now I am reading all of these comments about how there fraud what should I do as I have already paid
Reply 37
Original post by K1.skk
They called me and asked for a test photo shoot however I had to pay £50 in advance then I would get that back when I’ve reached however it’s only been one day and now I am reading all of these comments about how there fraud what should I do as I have already paid

Have you been there? What is their address?
SCAM!I had a phone call telling me I was selected for a commercial photo shoot and thought I was the perfect candidate for what they’re looking for, telling me I looked gorgeous from the photo I sent in.I had to pay a £50 deposit to secure the studio which is fair enough as I did go to the studio so I got my money’s worth....BUT after the shoot I got called into this small room and this guy spoke to me about the model industry and about them and asked me interview kinda questions and why I like to do Modeling etc... He then said about how many models have come here (50-70)people and out of those people only 3 girls get chosen and said “congratulations you were the 2nd girl we have chosen” then I got all excited and happy that I made it and said I have goosebumps...he told me about the 3 contracts and how much money I can make of each one and how fast I can get into it and how quick they can find agency’s for me...They asked me to pay £3500 for the standard package Which included all the work that they will do for me etc and of course no one has that money on them just like that...so I said I can only do £250 on my credit card and they said they will keep the £50 deposit so that’s £300 and said they will help with the rest...which sounded a bit dodgy as they had to pay £3200 more? Did all that and congratulated me, given me a booklet with everything in it and given me my photos on a USB and said to post the pictures I had once a week so it looks more professional looking on my insta etc and said I will get a phone call next week telling me about my shoot I will have in 3 weeks in London for 3 days that can earn me £3000 and asking for my body measurements etc. It’s only been 2 days since I went to London but I did research about model agency’s and contacted people who went to the same place as me and PROPER AGENCIES DO NOT ASK FOR UPFRONT PAYMENT! Please do not go to this company...as on here it was called xenon but they are now called The Ga11ery... they are very hard to get hold of and the people that phone you will not be the people who are there and the names that were on the agreement were not them...searched up Bradley Thompson who was my consultant and meant to see there but no sign of him! Not even on social media and a Marco muller That signed the agreement with me and speaking to me about the model industry wasn’t even his name as yet again no social media accounts...It was a very hidden place as well... Love love love the photos and the photographer who was a polite happy lady is so good at her job! I can’t remember her name but I doubt it would be her real name anyway but she’s so talented and to be a part of a scam company is unbelievable. I have contacted the bank so I will hopefully be getting my £250 back. don’t trust random ones on a website please! I’ve heard The Ga11ery have taken thousands from parents, children, teens and adults and some don’t get there money back!
Reply 39
Original post by Chantelle 1
SCAM!I had a phone call telling me I was selected for a commercial photo shoot and thought I was the perfect candidate for what they’re looking for, telling me I looked gorgeous from the photo I sent in.I had to pay a £50 deposit to secure the studio which is fair enough as I did go to the studio so I got my money’s worth....BUT after the shoot I got called into this small room and this guy spoke to me about the model industry and about them and asked me interview kinda questions and why I like to do Modeling etc... He then said about how many models have come here (50-70)people and out of those people only 3 girls get chosen and said “congratulations you were the 2nd girl we have chosen” then I got all excited and happy that I made it and said I have goosebumps...he told me about the 3 contracts and how much money I can make of each one and how fast I can get into it and how quick they can find agency’s for me...They asked me to pay £3500 for the standard package Which included all the work that they will do for me etc and of course no one has that money on them just like that...so I said I can only do £250 on my credit card and they said they will keep the £50 deposit so that’s £300 and said they will help with the rest...which sounded a bit dodgy as they had to pay £3200 more? Did all that and congratulated me, given me a booklet with everything in it and given me my photos on a USB and said to post the pictures I had once a week so it looks more professional looking on my insta etc and said I will get a phone call next week telling me about my shoot I will have in 3 weeks in London for 3 days that can earn me £3000 and asking for my body measurements etc. It’s only been 2 days since I went to London but I did research about model agency’s and contacted people who went to the same place as me and PROPER AGENCIES DO NOT ASK FOR UPFRONT PAYMENT! Please do not go to this company...as on here it was called xenon but they are now called The Ga11ery... they are very hard to get hold of and the people that phone you will not be the people who are there and the names that were on the agreement were not them...searched up Bradley Thompson who was my consultant and meant to see there but no sign of him! Not even on social media and a Marco muller That signed the agreement with me and speaking to me about the model industry wasn’t even his name as yet again no social media accounts...It was a very hidden place as well... Love love love the photos and the photographer who was a polite happy lady is so good at her job! I can’t remember her name but I doubt it would be her real name anyway but she’s so talented and to be a part of a scam company is unbelievable. I have contacted the bank so I will hopefully be getting my £250 back. don’t trust random ones on a website please! I’ve heard The Ga11ery have taken thousands from parents, children, teens and adults and some don’t get there money back!

What is their address?

Quick Reply

Latest