The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Entry Requirements

I'm predicted 6A*s in A Levels. I'm class representative, president of student council, and on track to graduate as valedictorian. I do debate and model united nations as my extracurriculars and have won a few competitions, and during the holidays I volunteer at a legal clinic. However I failed IGCSE maths. Would this affect my university applications? I'm currently looking at majoring in Philosophy, Politics and Law at King's College London.
Original post by Lia07
I'm predicted 6A*s in A Levels. I'm class representative, president of student council, and on track to graduate as valedictorian. I do debate and model united nations as my extracurriculars and have won a few competitions, and during the holidays I volunteer at a legal clinic. However I failed IGCSE maths. Would this affect my university applications? I'm currently looking at majoring in Philosophy, Politics and Law at King's College London.

According to https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/politics-philosophy-and-law-llb there are no maths requirements, which slightly surprised me, tbh.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest