The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

urgent help!! where to find enrolment form

Hi, tommorow is my enrolment day and one of the documents it says I need to bring with me is my enrolment form which i can print directly from my aplicant portal. I logged into the applicant portal but I can't find the form? Where is it?
I can't say for sure (I already fully enrolled yesterday = no longer have pre-enrol tab) but go to pre-enrolment tab in application portal then click enrol now. If you've already completed your pre-enrolment, it should say u completed it then on the page you should see "print enrolment form" or something similar to that.
You could show it on your phone at the enrolment day so printing isn't really required however having it printed does speed up your enrolment process i believe.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, tommorow is my enrolment day and one of the documents it says I need to bring with me is my enrolment form which i can print directly from my aplicant portal. I logged into the applicant portal but I can't find the form? Where is it?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Darklight811
I can't say for sure (I already fully enrolled yesterday = no longer have pre-enrol tab) but go to pre-enrolment tab in application portal then click enrol now. If you've already completed your pre-enrolment, it should say u completed it then on the page you should see "print enrolment form" or something similar to that.
You could show it on your phone at the enrolment day so printing isn't really required however having it printed does speed up your enrolment process i believe.

thank you I've figured it out :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there

We can print off your enrolment form when you get to Marylebone so don't worry.

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending