The Student Room Group

RPL for pre-registration nursing (mental health)

Hi,
please I need help and tips on writing my RPL, it’s one of the conditions I have to fulfill before getting enrolled this September and it’s urgent.
I understand the meaning and what I’m expected to do but I do not have a clue on how to start.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply 1
I were you able to complete it?

Original post by Adetutu23
Hi,
please I need help and tips on writing my RPL, it’s one of the conditions I have to fulfill before getting enrolled this September and it’s urgent.
I understand the meaning and what I’m expected to do but I do not have a clue on how to start.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi did you have any luck in submitting the RPL. I’m doing mine now but really struggling with the narratives I have to provide. There is no help anywhere to help me with it.
Original post by lpm2001
I were you able to complete it?

Hi

Did you manage to hv an idea. Am in the same situation as well.

Please help.
Hi

No am still searching.so annoying and what about you
Hi

Did u manage to find any idea on how to go about the RPL
Just include all certificates, references any e learning you have. That’s all I’ve included along with what they gave requested. Where you going?
Hi
What uni are you attending. Mine Sheffield.
Sheffield Hallam
Same with me. I don't if we can work together.. if yes I can send you my email
Original post by Eunice Tedefack
Same with me. I don't if we can work together.. if yes I can send you my email

A you doing mental health nursing?
No Adult nursing
I’m doing mental health. Have you filled something out similar to this. I’ve attached it. Unsure what to put in it.
Reply 13
look at the NMC code and evidence how you've achieved its requirements. such as you prevented ill health by engaging in health promoting brief conversations with a patient who was a smoker. show you understand the platform by quoting the NMC and then show how you have experience in portraying it.
Original post by Scarling2023
I’m doing mental health. Have you filled something out similar to this. I’ve attached it. Unsure what to put in it.
Yes I’ve done that but with my own experience in care. What are you including? I’ve put e-learning certificates and qualifications. Are you putting CV in and references. I’m unsure why this is necessary when we have already been given a place and now feeling pressure of not passing this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending