What is the biggest red flag about your clothing style? Watch

lia_r18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Currently... My several pairs of Christmas socks 😂😂. I've been wearing them since November first ✌️
davesantana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dunya)
Well I’m sorry those are the only types of girls you see. 😂 On the other hand, there are some of us who have never worn a tracksuit in our lives.
True 🤣🤣
Alesha1991
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Short skirts, boots & bare legs. Most of the comments I get about how I dress are positive but I'm sure some people make assumptions about me and it can attract the wrong sort of attention. I've also had a few people mention that some of the things I wear look expensive and I have a lot of different outfits so assume I must spend a fortune on clothes when I really don't. I do most of my shopping online & I'm just good at seeking out the best deals/ bargains

(Original post by londonmyst)
It's the pervs fault they won't keep their groping hands to themselves.

If your fingers wandered off in the direction of my stocking covered legs, you'd find yourself a very traumatised male.
After being on the receiving side of some very high pitched howling, krav maga moves and 5-6 inch heels .
Along with my personal injury claim- for psychological trauma and damage to my feelings (maybe heels too).
I've mostly managed to avoid groping or anything like that [apart from an incident in my teens which left me really shaken up] but being stared at or guys making comments about my legs happens now & again. I know how I dress stands out from the crowd & I can expect a few looks but when someone thinks it's OK to sit there staring at my bare thighs I'll make it obvious I've noticed which usually results in them making a very unconvincing attempt to look like they weren't doing anything. If anyone did try anything physical I could probably do some damage with my boots if I had to.

(Original post by MkBabbler)
I wear bow ties, suspenders, and a pocket watch.
I'm a female.
Sounds like an interesting look. I like it when people go for a style that's unique or unconventional and bowties can look good on women.
Example- Janelle Monae
Name:  original.png
Views: 9
Size:  347.2 KB

(Original post by study beats)
I dress like a carrot in public
Are you related to this guy by any chance?
Name:  PRI_901076271-e1571641338616.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  98.9 KB
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I dress mostly in denim jeans and my sister would say hey Mom he is wearing that jeans from 8 years without washing it.
Sans_the_Medic
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The fact I don't look good in any outfit
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Still trying (unsuccessfully) to shake off a bit of a PSB look.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was mistaken for a prostitute in Reeperbahn (Hamburg's red light district) six months ago. So maybe I unintentionally give off the impression that I'm easy. :dontknow: I just like transparent and heavily distressed garments.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 1 week ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
I was mistaken for a prostitute in Reeperbahn (Hamburg's red light district) six months ago. So maybe I unintentionally give off the impression that I'm easy. :dontknow: I just like transparent and heavily distressed garments.
On the theme of RLD stories: I got put on my arse in a biker bar in Amsterdam's RLD because some drunk Dutch bloke mistook me for his mate with whom he had earlier argued :laugh:

My pride was dented and my chin sore, ha
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Flannel and jeans :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (163)
19.47%
Labour (426)
50.9%
Liberal Democrats (113)
13.5%
Green Party (46)
5.5%
Brexit Party (12)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.67%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.72%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)