The Student Room Group

What are your favourite clothes shops?

As the title says, what are your favourite clothes shops?
I personally love dorothy perkins.
And i like tk maxx
Honestly ebay/ charity shops 😂. My style is under the alternative umbrella so it's a bit more difficult to find items in my style in most shops besides basics. And any alt shops are so expensive. I've had some great finds second hand though so I'm sticking to that :smile:
Amazon, asos, charity shops, ebay, harvey nichols, shein, madeleine, miss selfridge, netaporter and prettylittlething.
For elaborate asian social occasions where the colours red & gold are requested for females, my favourite clothes shops are sonas haute couture and santoshi.
I don't buy clothes. Mine are all passed down from my mum, sister, occasionally, dad.
Mostly vinted, but if I had the money I’d buy from urban outfitters loads
I loveee Proenza Schouler
Original post by Emma:-)

target
Original post by Emma:-)

I buy good and cheap clothes at Takko. Don't think that this fashion company is known out of Germany.
I love to shop from Nirofashion a mens designer store. They have numerous brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Evisu, Armani, Moschino, to name a few.
I Love to shop from Diya Online, i understand that fashion is not just about wearing clothes. I about expressing yourself and embracing your individuality. That's why go with Diya Online, one of favorite clothes shop.

Quick Reply

Latest