The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've got this Wu Tang cd on repeat tonight... i guess its cuz its easy going enough for me not to actually ahve to listen to it.. just fills the hole i get inside of me when i have no music.
Reply 2
Moby or Thievery Corporation. (y)
Reply 3
IHavePMS
Moby or Thievery Corporation. (y)
Moby is Godlike when you need to just sit back and mong.
Reply 4
t0mmie
Moby is Godlike when you need to just sit back and mong.

Mong?

It depends on what you listen to. Some of his work makes you want to get up and dance, other stuff makes you want to lie in bed and just do nothing.
Reply 5
IHavePMS
Mong?

It depends on what you listen to. Some of his work makes you want to get up and dance, other stuff makes you want to lie in bed and just do nothing.

Monging would be the latter.
Reply 6
t0mmie
Monging would be the latter.

Thank you.
Reply 7
technik
for this cold and crappy evening.

garbage - version 2

old, but still excellent :smile:

I love that CD. I Think I'm Paranoid was the first half decent song I ever liked :redface:
Reply 8
F. Poste
I love that CD. I Think I'm Paranoid was the first half decent song I ever liked :redface:

me too!
Reply 9
i'm listening to mosh atm, but i'll be listening to gravel pit when it's over :wink:
Reply 10
mockel
i'm listening to mosh atm, but i'll be listening to gravel pit when it's over :wink:

Gravel Pit is on next :biggrin: should download/buy legend of the wu-tang, its ayce
Reply 11
t0mmie
Gravel Pit is on next :biggrin: should download/buy legend of the wu-tang, its ayce

i'll soon ask mikey to send me his whole collection :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending