The Student Room Group

C to A?

Hey guys, im studying biology chemistry and maths and currently getting CBC respectively. Is it still possible to get 3 A's in 5 months? I am really motivated to work hard from the new year but struggling to see it happen because i hear stories of people who do well in first year but still dont get A's. Is it still possible for me?
Reply 1
Hey guys, im studying biology chemistry and maths and currently getting CBC respectively. Is it still possible to get 3 A's in 5 months? I am really motivated to work hard from the new year but struggling to see it happen because i hear stories of people who do well in first year but still dont get A's. Is it still possible for me?

IDK
Original post by klopp

IDK

Well there is only one way to find out I suppose... if you can work and revise well then it may not be impossible.Find the reasons as you why you aren't getting As right now, and then you might achieve them if you change something, whether it is the way you revise or an area you just do not understand. I am also taking the same alevels as you and I want 3As too, which I am yet to actually achieve in mock exams, but I am going to try and aim for them. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest