The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not a bio student but just stopped by to wish u a stroke of good luck for ur Jan exams. All my friends take bio. I'm in A2. their unit 4 exam is on Wed. if u want me ill ask them and get back to you
*IAL student*
what other units do u plan to give in jan
Reply 2
are you doing unit 2 as well? if so which topics do you think are more likey to come ?
Original post by Yeet_sire
Heyy is anyone doing the bio 1 edexcel ial paper if so are there any topics I should put under consideration coz I noticed CF hasn’t been tested Oxygen dissociation curves genetic screening and the passive transport systems too

Bruh u literally predicted the exam lol
Heyy is anyone doing the bio 1 edexcel ial paper if so are there any topics I should put under consideration coz I noticed CF hasn’t been tested Oxygen dissociation curves genetic screening and the passive transport systems too

What about unit 2and 3?
Reply 5
You predicted the exam!!!! Wow I ****ed up the timing how was your exam ?

Can u please predict what's coming up in unit 2?!🥺
Reply 7
Any unit 4 people
How did it go?
I am just happy I was able to finish on time,wrote everything that came to my mind.
It all depends on Marks scheme
Reply 8
Original post by Roha125
Any unit 4 people
How did it go?
I am just happy I was able to finish on time,wrote everything that came to my mind.

IKR!
Reply 9
Original post by Roha125
Any unit 4 people
How did it go?

Not particularly the easiest paper, managed to finish on time. Pretty sure i dropped careless mistakes here and there especially on the 6 markers

can you please predict what might come for the unit 2 paper!!
Reply 11
Original post by ahmedgonnah

😂😂I was honestly slacking with bio and it too me a whole day before the exam to actually realise
Reply 12
Original post by idk.1234
can you please predict what might come for the unit 2 paper!!

I’m not doing unit 2 but I know a couple of people who are I’ll ask them tomorrow and get back to you
Reply 13
Original post by : ).
Not a bio student but just stopped by to wish u a stroke of good luck for ur Jan exams. All my friends take bio. I'm in A2. their unit 4 exam is on Wed. if u want me ill ask them and get back to you
*IAL student*

I’m doing Pure mathematics 1 , chem 1 , bio 3 and chem 3 and unit 4s
Reply 14
Original post by idk.1234
are you doing unit 2 as well? if so which topics do you think are more likey to come ?

I’m not sure coz I’m not doing it 🥺but I’ll ask around and get back with you
Reply 15
Original post by Porshi
You predicted the exam!!!! Wow I ****ed up the timing how was your exam ?

The oxygen disassociation curve didn’t go so well coz I never understood the topic that well last a couple of marks for silly mistakes but it wasn’t the worst. Also I get it the paper was long we had 2 6 markers like whot
Reply 16

Do you have any predictions for chem 1?
Reply 17
I’m doing Pure mathematics 1 , chem 1 , bio 3 and chem 3 and unit 4s

oh..do ask if u have any problem with the other units..I'm currently struggling with chem units 2 3 and 4.
I gave P1 and chem unit 1.
feel free to ask ur doubts.
hows prep btw?
Original post by : ).
*IAL student*

Chemistry 1&4
Bio 4
Pure 3, FPure 1,Stat 2
Do you have any predictions for chem 1?

1 of the mechanism is surely ganna come
Skeletal formula
Environmental questions about combustion,waste,safety
Graphene
Bond angle &pv=nrt