The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL results

do pearson international a level results expire after a specific time
Original post by elsasabir34

I am not sure what you mean....

Once you have your results you're all set - they are always your results unless you retake.

Do you mean a time limit on when you have to have cashed in your results by?
Reply 3
Original post by Lemur14
Do you mean a time limit on when you have to have cashed in your results by?

i gave my AS back in 2020 session and my A2 in 2022 and 2023 (ive repeated units) i still haven't cashed in my grades but id like to know if my AS result is expired or i cant use it to cash in my grade anymore. im so worried i just got my A2 result and it was disappointing ive been having a breakdown since the morning and overthinking everything
i gave my AS back in 2020 session and my A2 in 2022 and 2023 (ive repeated units) i still haven't cashed in my grades but id like to know if my AS result is expired or i cant use it to cash in my grade anymore. im so worried i just got my A2 result and it was disappointing ive been having a breakdown since the morning and overthinking everything

I'm fairly sure it is fine and the only constraint is that they were sat under the same spec (which if they were in 2020 and 2022-23 then they will have been). But it would be best to check with your exams officer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest