The Student Room Group

Where can i find old spec questions on core pure?

I dont really know where to look for old spec papers considering ive finished the new spec material on pmt. Could anyone give a heads up on where to look on pmt for old spec stuff on further maths core pure
Reply 1
Original post by sarank
I dont really know where to look for old spec papers considering ive finished the new spec material on pmt. Could anyone give a heads up on where to look on pmt for old spec stuff on further maths core pure

Have you done all of the specimen, sample, practice and mock papers? Some of them are locked but your teacher will be able to provide them with you.

If you have then I recommend trying papers from other exam boards because the content is basically the same and the difficulty is similar. Old spec papers are easier so I don’t really recommend them.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Notnek
Have you done all of the specimen, sample, practice and mock papers? Some of them are locked but your teacher will be able to provide them with you.

If you have then I recommend trying papers from other exam boards because the content is basically the same and the difficulty is similar. Old spec papers are easier so I don’t really recommend them.

oh right will do other exam boards instead, thank you. Also where could i find the practice papers, ive done a few, i dont think ive done all of them
Reply 3
Original post by sarank
oh right will do other exam boards instead, thank you. Also where could i find the practice papers, ive done a few, i dont think ive done all of them

Ask your teacher as they are locked.

Old Edexcel here: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/worksheets.php?wdid=16
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
Ask your teacher as they are locked.

Old Edexcel here: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/worksheets.php?wdid=16

alright thanks, also is it reasonable to do IAL papers before starting the other exam board papers?
Reply 5
Original post by sarank
alright thanks, also is it reasonable to do IAL papers before starting the other exam board papers?

They are modular as is the old spec - the practice papers are better.
Reply 6
Original post by Muttley79
They are modular as is the old spec - the practice papers are better.

ayt sn

Quick Reply

Latest