The Student Room Group

What is the longest you have played video games in one go?

I played for about 6 hours on championship manager.

Scroll to see replies

Probably only 4 hours or so. Would be interesting to try something crazy like 24 hours straight though.
Reply 2
9 hrs. Was a mad OW sesh, not including toilet breaks ofc
(edited 4 years ago)
Our gaming society did a charity LAN where we gamed for 24 hours. It was... interesting. :lol:
Reply 4
I woke up at 6am and played till about 11pm it was when I was 12 playing call of duty. My parents were at my neighbors house all day cos their relative passed away
Reply 5
Several hours of Team Fortress 2 as a younger teen

One of my A level teachers was an ex copper and told a story about young guy substance abusing in order to game Friday evening non stop to Sunday morning. Not a pleasant story lol
I feel like my max is around 10 but one I remember recently is about 8 hours playing bridge to the turnabout :O
19 hours approx.
longest recent, i think i Played sekiro for about 32 hours straight on release day.

bloodborne on release day for 15 hrs

gta vice city for 40 hrs

i used to play games to completion in one sitting many times a week.

uncharted 2 for 13 hrs, beat it twice straight through on 2 difficulty settings.

gta V 17 hrs on release day (played to completion).

im sure i have many more but cant think of them at this moment.
Original post by FemaleinDress

7 and a half hours on battlefield V, maxed out all soldier classes
Original post by NotNotBatman
longest recent, i think i Played sekiro for about 32 hours straight on release day.

gta vice city for 40 hrs

uncharted 2 for 13 hrs, beat it twice straight through on 2 difficulty settings.

Wow that's mad
pfft, all you guys with ur 10 hours 20 hours 30 hours, rookie numbers.
Original post by Cocochdy
Wow that's mad

it was just normal for me.
sometimes i think back to how many games i beat a week and even ask myself how, uni has taken that time away though unfortunately.
like 6-8 hours on black ops 2 when i was maybe 13
Reply 14
12 hours or probably more, on Skyrim.
Better question would be what is the longest you have made one arcarde game last. Battlezone… 50p for 90 mins, talk about getting your money's worth. I had quite a crowd gathered by the end of it.
Reply 16
X

I saw this topic in my feed and before I even clicked on it, I knew it was you

If there was a TSR badge for asking the most questions you would win it many times over......

Wow
Reply 18
Probably about 7/8 hours if there’s a new update/ content release for my favourite game.
Reply 19
Original post by NotNotBatman

gta vice city for 40 hrs

you have some very unhealthy gaming habits. how old are you?

playing a game continuously all day is something I would have attempted if i was about 10 [if I was allowed by parents]

If you're not careful you're going to end up like that japanese person who dropped dead in a gaming cafe due to playing for days and days without resting/eating
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest