The Student Room Group

Business exam techniques

I’m currently studying AS level business and I’m doing bad as I failed my mock. I understand all the knowledge but it’s just the format and also applying the case. I find that really difficult so does anyone have any tips or advice please🥺
I’m doing business a level, is it format for certain questions u want to know? E.g. 25marks
Reply 2
Original post by 1ucy1234
I’m doing business a level, is it format for certain questions u want to know? E.g. 25marks

Yes I would like to know the 8,10 and 20 markers please?
Original post by S12356
Yes I would like to know the 8,10 and 20 markers please?

For 20 markers it’s often knowledge application analysis and evaluate. Make sure u plan an answer first, I normally just write down a few agree and disagree points to see where there are more. Define phrases in the introduction e.g. market share. Then maybe do 3 points could be two agree and one disagree. Make sure you always have a counter argument then evaluate in a conclusion. It’s good to always use a point that supports your argument that you haven’t used before
Or u may only do two points so intro, agree, disagree, strong conclusion
Reply 5

For 20 markers it’s often knowledge application analysis and evaluate. Make sure u plan an answer first, I normally just write down a few agree and disagree points to see where there are more. Define phrases in the introduction e.g. market share. Then maybe do 3 points could be two agree and one disagree. Make sure you always have a counter argument then evaluate in a conclusion. It’s good to always use a point that supports your argument that you haven’t used before

Okay this really helps thank you so much!🙏🏻
Reply 6

And yeah this is the way we got told to do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending