The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sam_R9

This is amazing :congrats:
Original post by jaz_x001
This is amazing :congrats:

Yeah. I like the theme song of GOT, but this version gave me goosebumps and I'm in love with it!
They've got so many covers and they r really amazing. I also love their version of 'My heart will go on'
Original post by Sam_R9
Yeah. I like the theme song of GOT, but this version gave me goosebumps and I'm in love with it!
They've got so many covers and they r really amazing. I also love their version of 'My heart will go on'

aw that was beautiful :closedeyes: Don't think I've ever felt so at peace and calm in my life lol. I'm gonna have to check these guys out :wink:
aw that was beautiful :closedeyes: Don't think I've ever felt so at peace and calm in my life lol. I'm gonna have to check these guys out :wink:

Yeah
You'll find many videos from that duo and they r so nice
Original post by Sam_R9
Yeah
You'll find many videos from that duo and they r so nice

Thanks for introducing me to them :smile: I've listened to the game of thrones one so many times now...It's making me want to re-watch the show (well except the last season of course) :giggle:
Thanks for introducing me to them :smile: I've listened to the game of thrones one so many times now...It's making me want to re-watch the show (well except the last season of course) :giggle:

Np
I watched all seasons of GOT during this lockdown. Last season? I really felt sooo sad and heartbroken when Jon had to stab dany.
Original post by Sam_R9
Np
I watched all seasons of GOT during this lockdown. Last season? I really felt sooo sad and heartbroken when Jon had to stab dany.

Ah you're bringing back all the emotions :cry:That was heartbreaking. Who was your favourite character?
Ah you're bringing back all the emotions :cry:That was heartbreaking. Who was your favourite character?

Hmmm
My fav character was Dany
She kinda became a mad queen during the final season, but she loved Jon as much as she loved the iron throne.
Didn't like the ending, coz Jon was supposed the get the throne as he is the rightful heir.
Original post by Sam_R9
Hmmm
My fav character was Dany
She kinda became a mad queen during the final season, but she loved Jon as much as she loved the iron throne.
Didn't like the ending, coz Jon was supposed the get the throne as he is the rightful heir.

I loved Dany and I feel like they really did her dirty in the final season...she became extremely mad and power hungry out of nowhere, dropping all her values she's had all throughout the show. And yeah it was a pretty stupid ending :laugh: Actually I think the ending wouldn't have been stupid if they actually built up to Bran being on the throne and all...but that's the problem with the whole season. They rushed it and didn't develop the plot enough. Oh and also why were Jon's only lines "you are my queen" and "I don't want it" :giggle: They literally made Jon Dany's b*tch that whole season...Well except when he stabbed her of course :pinch:
I loved Dany and I feel like they really did her dirty in the final season...she became extremely mad and power hungry out of nowhere, dropping all her values she's had all throughout the show. And yeah it was a pretty stupid ending :laugh: Actually I think the ending wouldn't have been stupid if they actually built up to Bran being on the throne and all...but that's the problem with the whole season. They rushed it and didn't develop the plot enough. Oh and also why were Jon's only lines "you are my queen" and "I don't want it" :giggle: They literally made Jon Dany's b*tch that whole season...Well except when he stabbed her of course :pinch:

Yeah
It was stark contrast, bcoz she was really timid in the first season when she was married off to Drogo.
Jon was the son of Dany's elder brother and Lyanna Stark, so obviously he's the rightful heir. They actually gave no signs of Bran getting the throne in the previous seasons. But their relationship was also kinda awkward, Dany is Jon's aunt.
Original post by Sam_R9
Yeah
It was stark contrast, bcoz she was really timid in the first season when she was married off to Drogo.
Jon was the son of Dany's elder brother and Lyanna Stark, so obviously he's the rightful heir. They actually gave no signs of Bran getting the throne in the previous seasons. But their relationship was also kinda awkward, Dany is Jon's aunt.

Yeah and she actually cared about people...there's no way she would have killed all those innocent people in King's landing. Maybe if they spent even one more season building up to it, it might have been believable. I understand the idea of Bran becoming king, as he is powerful and all, but he literally did nothing in that whole season. And yeah I would definitely say their relationship is weird...but we all know game of thrones loves its incest :laugh:

Latest