The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Accomodation

Hi, does anyone (that has recently booked accommodation at Bankside) know if there are still single rooms with shared bathroom available at Bankside? Thank you
doesn't it tell you in hall pad when you try and book accommodation? Because after we've booked accommodation you don't get access to see the list of available rooms again, so anyone who has recently booked won't be able to look for you. Do you have access to accommodation booking?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous
doesn't it tell you in hall pad when you try and book accommodation? Because after we've booked accommodation you don't get access to see the list of available rooms again, so anyone who has recently booked won't be able to look for you. Do you have access to accommodation booking?

No, I just booked Rosebery and wanted to cancel in order to book Bankside. But it's too risky to do this if I'm not sure if there are places left...
Original post by undergrad2002
No, I just booked Rosebery and wanted to cancel in order to book Bankside. But it's too risky to do this if I'm not sure if there are places left...

From what I've heard there's only twin ensuite rooms left for Bankside and if you cancel it, it is highly unlikely you will get another place any time soon because LSE doesn't have to give you accommodation anymore after their first offer. You will be put on the waiting list and probably end up at worse place than Roseberry! I would just take Roseberry, its pretty good as well!
Yes, sticking with Rosebery is probably the right thing to do. Thank you for your answer !

Original post by Anonymous
From what I've heard there's only twin ensuite rooms left for Bankside and if you cancel it, it is highly unlikely you will get another place any time soon because LSE doesn't have to give you accommodation anymore after their first offer. You will be put on the waiting list and probably end up at worse place than Roseberry! I would just take Roseberry, its pretty good as well!okA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending