The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Law on Hold

im starting to get worried about the delay in my decision, ive applied to study law at bristol and ive been on hold since december. i want to apply for student loans and accommodations but cant until everything is decided, is anyone else in a similar situation?
Original post by snkkj9
im starting to get worried about the delay in my decision, ive applied to study law at bristol and ive been on hold since december. i want to apply for student loans and accommodations but cant until everything is decided, is anyone else in a similar situation?

You can apply for student finance now and fill in the details later.
You cant apply for accommodation until you have an offer and I would presume to have firmed it.
Just give them a call and ask them the timeframe in which you might get a decision.
Do you have other offers?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by snkkj9

Hey I relate so hard I’m absolutely bricking it. I applied in January for law with French and I’ve heard nothing since March when they put me on hold. I was considering ringing or emailing but I don’t think it’s worth it, they’re probably going to say it’s because of corona anyway. I’m gonna wait it out because Bristol’s my first choiceee wbu?
oh my gossshhhhh, i'm in the same situation!!! accommodation is going and everything :frown: im so worried and stressed and can't take the wait anymore. I emailed Bristol asking when I could expect a response but it was the same generic answer of 'we'll get back to you sometime in may' ive been on hold for agesssss…. its getting ridiculous. I feel like all the nice accommodation is gonna go :frown:

Original post by Anonymous
Hey I relate so hard I’m absolutely bricking it. I applied in January for law with French and I’ve heard nothing since March when they put me on hold. I was considering ringing or emailing but I don’t think it’s worth it, they’re probably going to say it’s because of corona anyway. I’m gonna wait it out because Bristol’s my first choiceee wbu?

Original post by snkkj9

Original post by tsr3278329
oh my gossshhhhh, i'm in the same situation!!! accommodation is going and everything :frown: im so worried and stressed and can't take the wait anymore. I emailed Bristol asking when I could expect a response but it was the same generic answer of 'we'll get back to you sometime in may' ive been on hold for agesssss…. its getting ridiculous. I feel like all the nice accommodation is gonna go :frown:

Well at least we both know someone in the same sitch lmao. It’s so annoying how long they’re taking I don’t understand what’s taking so longggg. I’ve been so stressed like literally not being able to sleep. BUT there is a positive, they haven’t outright rejected us. I’m sure they like us lmao but they’re just weighing us up against other applicants. I hope we get in🥺
just got an offer from Bristol yeahhhhhhhh
just got an offer from bristol yeahhhhhhhh

me tooo omgggg
me tooo omgggg

how do you feel?
when I saw the e mail notif I was not gonna click it cus I was like ugh another useless e mail and then I saw track and I was shakingggg
and then I was like omg its gonna be a rejection anddddddd it was an offer omggg
how do you feel?
when I saw the e mail notif I was not gonna click it cus I was like ugh another useless e mail and then I saw track and I was shakingggg
and then I was like omg its gonna be a rejection anddddddd it was an offer omggg

I’m almost crying ngl that was so stressful I was so scared. I was literally scrolling so slowly down UCAS omggg now we just have to wait for results
Reply 9
me tooo omgggg

I got mine too!! im now struggling with what accommodation ill go for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending