The Student Room Group

Anyone wanna chat??!!

Guys let’s talk 😂👋🏼

Scroll to see replies

Who’s also dying of boredom? I’m fully bored of saying I’m bored at this point🤦🏻*♀️😭
(edited 4 years ago)
im so bored bruh
Original post by infamouBx
im so bored bruh

Bruv what is this corona !!!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by Itsnaaaz
Guys let’s talk 😂👋🏼

i wanna chat
Reply 5
Who’s also dying of boredom? I’m fully bored of saying I’m bored at this point🤦🏻*♀️😭

yep totally agree
@nashi123 wys, how u dealing wiv this corona madness🤦🏻*♀️😭
I'm feeling funny and my leg hurts a bit. I'm not bored as I can find something to entertain myself, although I miss being able to go out all the time. Hopefully this will blow over soon. :frown:
Original post by MarcusPotter
I'm feeling funny and my leg hurts a bit. I'm not bored as I can find something to entertain myself, although I miss being able to go out all the time. Hopefully this will blow over soon. :frown:

Hopefully
Tbh, quarantine is kind of normal for me as I barely used to leave the house anyways (apart from tuition and exercise). I think what is worrying me though, is the fact that we don’t know how long this is going to last for and what state we are going to be in afterwards.
Reply 10
Nah I literally made a student room account and have been active causa this boredommmm. Imagine I’m clinging onto my mum and my brother now aswell for social interactions. Me n my older bro are now besties
Guys let’s talk 😂👋🏼

we can talk on instagram if you want
Reply 12
Original post by MarcusPotter

Tell me about it, I’ve been binging the whole of black clover and there’s no more episodes:/ this ain’t going well for weebs I feel like I have no purpose anymore and have resorted to tiktok and sm🥴
Reply 13
Wazzzzzup
Original post by Hoodoo
Tell me about it, I’ve been binging the whole of black clover and there’s no more episodes:/ this ain’t going well for weebs I feel like I have no purpose anymore and have resorted to tiktok and sm🥴

Ananything but tiktok😂😂
Original post by Darkiorra
Ananything but tiktok😂😂

Tiktok has now become the normal, your practically a sociopath if u don’t have it 😂
Talk about drugs, I really need some white rn😭
Bored too
Fam binge eating is where u get fat😂🤦🏻*♀️😭
Oh well😄some ppl don’t tho😅

Quick Reply

Latest