The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Physiotherapy work places

Does anyone know what time of year work placements normally are for Physiotherapy students at Huddersfield?
Original post by Karenlouise
Does anyone know what time of year work placements normally are for Physiotherapy students at Huddersfield?

Hi @Karenlouise

How are you?

I've had a chat with Carley Turner who is the Lecturer and Admissions Tutor for Physiotherapy BSc(Hons) course. She has said that placements usually run as so:

Year 1: 3 week placement in term 2
Year 2: 3 x 5 weeks placements in terms 2 and 3
Year 3: 3 x 5 week placements in terms 1 and 3

Obviously due to the current climate things have been slightly different this year, but this is how they are usually held throughout the course.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Speak soon,
Harriette :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi @Karenlouise

How are you?

I've had a chat with Carley Turner who is the Lecturer and Admissions Tutor for Physiotherapy BSc(Hons) course. She has said that placements usually run as so:

Year 1: 3 week placement in term 2
Year 2: 3 x 5 weeks placements in terms 2 and 3
Year 3: 3 x 5 week placements in terms 1 and 3

Obviously due to the current climate things have been slightly different this year, but this is how they are usually held throughout the course.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Speak soon,
Harriette :smile:

Thank you so much Harriette, thats a huge help! I think i may have may Carley at my interview if i remember correctly. I am good thanks, excited to hopefully start the course in September

Thank you for Your help!
Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending