The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 6C’s personal statement

I am currently writing my personal statement for physiotherapy and have been struggling on how to incorporate the 6 C’s in as I didn’t get much work experience that links directly to physiotherapy. Any advice please?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by c.ivie
I am cute fly wroting my personal statement for physiotherapy and have been struggling on how to incorporate the 6 C’s in. Any advice please?

Relate them to your shadowing and work experience. What did you learn from NHS staff and how they interacted with patients and each other. Have you done any volunteering or public-facing work experience? If so, how did you communicate with customers and other staff, show compassion, deal with a difficult situation, etc.
Original post by c.ivie
I am cute fly wroting my personal statement for physiotherapy and have been struggling on how to incorporate the 6 C’s in. Any advice please?

Hi there!

Normaw has some great advice, and you can further add to that by incorporating your regulatory body for Physiotherapy (the HCPC) and look into the Chartered Society for Physiotherapy 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending