The Student Room Group

Not Quite the News Quiz.

Scroll to see replies

I will guess it was 1982
4 reactor's not 5 I think
There are four reactors and it’s technically the Vladimir Lenin power plant.
Original post by Andrew97

Spoiler

1 Hour warning chaps!!!

Sorry, I'm going to pull out if that is ok. Thanks!

Spoiler

4) In August 1945, an American B-29 bomber, the Enola Gay, drops an atomic bomb, nicknamed Fat Boy, on the City of Hiroshima. Another bomb would be dropped on Nagasaki, this would lead to Japan’s unconditional surrender and the end of WW2.
3. Multiple swedish power stations?
Moscow True
(edited 3 years ago)
Little Boy
Little boy bomb
4. Bomb was named Little Boy
Little Boy not Fat Boy
Reply 50
The bomb was called little boy

Spoiler

5) Julian Assange is facing extradition to the United States and up to 5 years in Prison after he was forcibly dragged from the Venezulean Embassy in London on Tuesday, bringing a seven year diplomatic stalemate to an end. After 2487 days in the Embassy, Mr Assnage, was arrested after his political asylum was revoked.
Ecuadorian not Venezulean
Ecuadorean embassy
Reply 54
It was the Ecuadorian embasy
Ecuador embassy
50 week prison sentence.

Spoiler

6) Following the vote for Britain to leave the European Union yesterday, the Prime Minister David Cameron has announced he will resign paving the way for a new party leader and Prime Minister. Mr Cameron had campaigned hard in the referendum and was a leading figure in the leave campaign, Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP described it as “Sticking two fingers up” at the British establishment. Boris Johnson is seen as the most likely successor to Mr Cameron
remain campaign not leave
Remain campaign

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending