The Student Room Group

😈Japer's Blog😈

Homeosapiens of TSR, I welcome you to my blog🥳.

Spoiler

I thought it's about time I created my first blog for TSR, for the sake of keeping my brain active and humoured🤗. This is going to seem so amateur as I'm completely new to creating blogs, so wish me luck🥺.

Who am I?
I'm a student studying in London, heading to sixth form in September 2020 to study English literature and Health and Social Care.
My avatar doesn't give much away about myself besides the fact I watched Numberjacks as a child, I like to think of myself as "The Scary User" on TSR...always up for a friendly battle.
Moo haa haa haa haa haaa😈.

What do I enjoy?
If you've seen me around on TSR, you may know that I'm a massive literature geek, willing to pull up an old Shakespeare quote whenever the time is right. I enjoy creative writing as well as analysing pieces to find true meanings to peoples work and thoughts.
Bike riding also provides a sense of enjoyment to my life 🚴*♀️.

When did I join TSR?
I'm fairly new and joined last month (May 2020), however I'm pretty damn active and have enjoyed the learning...and slight bullying which has happened on TSR😁.

Where do I want to go in this life?
I have a rough idea of my aspirations. After sixth form, I'd like to complete a foundation degree apprenticeship in teaching, followed by a degree and hopefully gaining a teaching job by the end of this in a primary school with a cute group of mini meeeeees😎.

Why have I created this blog?
This blog is open to anyone on TSR who's up for friendly discussions, giving and taking advice, learning and a general homely place. So enjoy my very amateur blog guys🙃.

Much love,

SA😈.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Omg you actually did it :evilbanana:

ThE sCaRy UsEr On TsR :hand:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Omg you actually did it :evilbanana:

ThE sCaRy UsEr On TsR :hand:

Yaas I am.

Original post by Anonymous
I'm a supporter of All Lives Matter, could I join?

Ofc. All lives *do* matter... imagine if only *People with braces* lives mattered ... everyone with straight teeth would either be dead or unimportant🙃.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 5hyl33n
One more blog! Yay! :woo:

I swear if I see one more blog I might loose it :colonhash:

I'm a supporter of All Lives Matter, could I join?

Why are you in Anon on a blog thread?
Reply 5
Add me to your tag list 😌
Because I'm gay.

Um ok then :confused:
hi___meme__by_tooronz_dax2oqe-fullview.jpg
[scrollr]another blog to watch :yeah:[/scrollr]
I read somewhere that the anon feature could only be used by gay people.

oMG NO :rofl3: it's only used for when you want to hide your identity for a valid reason such as talking about private issues or personal things and you don't want anyone to know your identity of course mods can see who you are tho
oMG NO :rofl3: it's only used for when you want to hide your identity for a valid reason such as talking about private issues or personal things and you don't want anyone to know your identity of course mods can see who you are tho

Ah the plot thickens, thank you for the help. I shouldn't believe everything I read and will request for proof from now on. Have a nice day.
ooh another blog! i’ll be watching ☺️
Ah the plot thickens, thank you for the help. I shouldn't believe everything I read and will request for proof from now on. Have a nice day.

Yes no problem also be careful not to misuse the Anon function it's not allowed and people may report you :h:
Yes no problem also be careful not to misuse the Anon function it's not allowed and people may report you :h:

Thanks, and I'm sorry for any offensive remarks.
Thanks, and I'm sorry for any offensive remarks.

Nah it's good :yy:
Original post by 5hyl33n
One more blog! Yay! :woo:

Idk if this is sarcasm😅.
But welcome, how are you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Because I'm gay.

There is nothing wrong with being gay.
However being anon is your choice so I'll leave you to it🙂.
Original post by macy_m
Add me to your tag list 😌

I'm too amateur to know what that is.
Pls explain😁.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Sameera2020
There is nothing wrong with being gay.
However being anon is your choice so I'll leave you to it🙂.

Gay men chase rainbows, straight men blast rainbows, I do neither.
Original post by Raptor Jesus
hi___meme__by_tooronz_dax2oqe-fullview.jpg
[scrollr]another blog to watch :yeah:[/scrollr]

Hey RJ. You change your avatar an awful lot of times :/
Reply 19
everytime you post a main update or something like that you make a list of ppl who wanna be notified and tag them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending