The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not me personally but some funny moments of my first year were:

*WARNING: IMPENDING FAECAL-BASED HUMOUR*

- My flatmate buying two live oysters from Tesco and putting 'em into a measuring cup with water, naming them Jack and Jill, proceeding to eat Jill, then concluding that Jack would be annoyed if he threw up Jill's carcass into his cup so.. he did and started playing around with his stringy regurgitations. My other flatmate was eating pizza at the time and was almost sick but told him it's only greenies and snot that makes him sick - this was immediately followed by my flatmate hocking up some snot which subsequently led to my flatmate throwing his pizza up.

- My flatmate throwing a shoe at my other flatmate's nuts after he won a game of nutball. He was crippled. We laughed hard.

- Flatmates and I streaking on the last night of uni.

- My flatmate passing out next to his own toilet, so my other flatmate pretended to take a dump next to him and took a picture.

- Changing my flatmate's birthday sheets to Thomas the Tank ones just before he brought his new girlfriend into his room on his birthday.

- A guy from upstairs supergluing his hand to his face for a fiver.

- My flatmate taking an unbelievably huge dump in another flatmate's toilet and leaving it there.

- Me completely screwing up a flatmate's computer with scary sounds, desktop icons that don't work, and putting the Church of Fudge as his screensaver (Google at your own peril, highly NSFW).

- Us cellotaping a flatmates doorway completely.

- Me and another flatmate putting his entire bed in his shower (or some of it anyway).

Large quantities of alcohol were consumed.
Lol, these should be funny.
Reply 3
0ptriX

- My flatmate buying two live oysters from Tesco and putting 'em into a measuring cup with water, naming them Jack and Jill, proceeding to eat Jill, then concluding that Jack would be annoyed if he threw up Jill's carcass into his cup so.. he did and started playing around with his stringy regurgitations. My other flatmate was eating pizza at the time and was almost sick but told him it's only greenies and snot that makes him sick - this was immediately followed by my flatmate hocking up some snot which subsequently led to my flatmate throwing his pizza up.

- My flatmate throwing a shoe at my other flatmate's nuts after he won a game of nutball. He was crippled. We laughed hard.

- My flatmate passing out next to his own toilet, so my other flatmate pretended to take a dump next to him and took a picture.

- Changing my flatmate's birthday sheets to Thomas the Tank ones just before he brought his new girlfriend into his room on his birthday.

- My flatmate taking an unbelievably huge dump in another flatmate's toilet and leaving it there.

- Me completely screwing up a flatmate's computer with scary sounds, desktop icons that don't work, and putting the House of Fudge as his screensaver (Google at your own peril, highly NSFW).

- Me and another flatmate putting his entire bed in his shower (or some of it anyway).

I wana be in you're flat! :P
Reply 4
Tut I never streaked.. I really want to. lol. Maybe this year
Original post by MrMat18
I wana be in you're flat! :P

Haha, we are a bunch of children. I was very lucky with my flatmates, all six of us getting along great and pretty much party central. The other flats in my block were sort of riddled with fall-outs and that.

Oh there are a couple more funny moments which I have on video:

Fire extinguisher fun

Drunken action
"Do you see any tears do ya? NAW! SHUT UP!"
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
your flat seems ledgedary. We dont get that drunk usually :frown: What uni u go to *changes*
Reply 7
0ptriX
Haha, we are a bunch of children. I was very lucky with my flatmates, all six of us getting along great and pretty much party central. The other flats in my block were sort of riddled with fall-outs and that.

Fire extinguisher fun

Drunken action

hahahaha are yoy the crazed fire extingisher bearing man? :biggrin:
MrMat18
hahahaha are yoy the crazed fire extingisher bearing man? :biggrin:

Nah I'm the cameraman!
Three Scots, two Northern Irish and me the only English guy. A good mix!
Reply 9
0ptriX
Nah I'm the cameraman!
Three Scots, two Northern Irish and me the only English guy. A good mix!

Haha sounds violent...Im welsh so I should well move in :biggrin:
Drinking games in the back of a lecture, breaking baguettes as part of a taekwondo demonstration as someone forgot the breaking boards, helped my friend crossdress for a charity event, worn only a labcoat and underwear for another charity event, got into countless drunken arguments, ordered a Chinese takeaway to a lecture...
Reply 11
Apocalypte
Drinking games in the back of a lecture, breaking baguettes as part of a taekwondo demonstration as someone forgot the breaking boards, helped my friend crossdress for a charity event, worn only a labcoat and underwear for another charity event, got into countless drunken arguments, ordered a Chinese takeaway to a lecture...

To a lecture :O. Hard core! I bet your tutor was not impressed :P
Apocalypte

yeah lol that last one is hilarious..!!!
That was my last day of third year that I did that... 2 weeks until I start 4th year after a year out, I wonder does that lecturer still remember me?
Reply 14
These sound really funny!
After a night out going asda with a friend before making a fry up at 7am, and setting the fire alarm off, forcing everyone to wait outside for half an hour, it was so obveously me as i was dressed in my clothes, whilst everyone was in pjs, haa
Bear_Grylls
After a night out going asda with a friend before making a fry up at 7am, and setting the fire alarm off, forcing everyone to wait outside for half an hour, it was so obveously me as i was dressed in my clothes, whilst everyone was in pjs, haa
LOL
0ptriX

Fire extinguisher fun

Drunken action

Hahahhaa at that 2nd one. I need to come to a houseparty of yours! (aware that that sounds creepy and stalkerlike:frown:)
Reply 18
0ptriX

- Me completely screwing up a flatmate's computer with scary sounds, desktop icons that don't work, and putting the House of Fudge as his screensaver (Google at your own peril, highly NSFW).

I lol'd. :smile: I'd love to be your flatmate, haha....I think. The ones in bold made me laugh so hard making my mother look at me really wierd. :smile:
Brightonion
your flat seems ledgedary. We dont get that drunk usually :frown: What uni u go to *changes*

University of Abertay Dundee, stayed in Heathfield with University of Dundee students. Though the Dundee students were nowhere near as active as the Abertay block.

lolimemma
Hahahhaa at that 2nd one. I need to come to a houseparty of yours! (aware that that sounds creepy and stalkerlike:frown:)

Haha! Well we're in Dundee, and you're in Scotland... perhaps you'll be able to hear us blasting music through our boombox!
Last few parties we had were pretty sweet, we got a little strobe light going, I played some visuals on our TV, along with the loud music, loads of booze, people and drinking games we had a lot of fun. One of the forfeits I had to do for one of the games was down my drink while doing a handstand against the wall, through a straw..
We plan to up the ante this year, my flatmate is a DJ and will be bring his decks down! Woop woop!

floralpulp
I lol'd. :smile: I'd love to be your flatmate, haha....I think. The ones in bold made me laugh so hard making my mother look at me really wierd. :smile:

Hahaha, you sure, I thought our boy antics were going to be frowned upon!

Latest

Trending

Trending