The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Can you stick things on the uni wall?

im going loughborough in sept and was wondering if you can stick posters and pictures on the wall? i know you get pinboards and whiteboards but i want to keep the space for my revision material. ive seen a lot of mixed reviews about blue tac so any other suggestions of what I can use? ive seen command strips but is there anything else like sellotape or something?
Original post by Anonymous
im going loughborough in sept and was wondering if you can stick posters and pictures on the wall? i know you get pinboards and whiteboards but i want to keep the space for my revision material. ive seen a lot of mixed reviews about blue tac so any other suggestions of what I can use? ive seen command strips but is there anything else like sellotape or something?

i wouldn't use sellotape that would likely take the paint off but I do like command strips.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
i wouldn't use sellotape that would likely take the paint off but I do like command strips.

Thanks! Are they easy to take off?

They are designed to be removed easily. They won't cause damage IF you remove them as the instructions say.

yes they're easy to remove :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending