The Student Room Group

GCSE Results Day

How are we feeling about results day next Thursday?
Reply 1
Slightly excited beacuse I'm fed up of waiting and just want to know what I got, but also kinda dreading it because I know I'll probably be disappointed with my grades (I would be happy to get the grades I got in my mocks, but the SQA results day didn't exactly fill me with hope). What about you? :smile:
Original post by Bill V2
Slightly excited beacuse I'm fed up of waiting and just want to know what I got, but also kinda dreading it because I know I'll probably be disappointed with my grades (I would be happy to get the grades I got in my mocks, but the SQA results day didn't exactly fill me with hope). What about you? :smile:

Good luck, I'm sure you've done well! Same here, I just want to know at this point and I've accepted that I'll handle the cards I'm dealt, so to speak. As long as I get what I need, I'm happy :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Purplemonkeys
Good luck, I'm sure you've done well! Same here, I just want to know at this point and I've accepted that I'll handle the cards I'm dealt, so to speak. As long as I get what I need, I'm happy :smile:

Yeah same :tongue:
I'm gonna end up being disappointed because they're gonna be lower than my mocks, but they should be more than enough for sixth form (unless something goes horribly wrong lmaoo). Honestly I would take no exams and slightly lower grades over the stress of exams and potentially higher grades. I'm definitely not gonna resit any - I don't care that much lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest