Purplemonkeys
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How are we feeling about results day next Thursday?
Bill V2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Slightly excited beacuse I'm fed up of waiting and just want to know what I got, but also kinda dreading it because I know I'll probably be disappointed with my grades (I would be happy to get the grades I got in my mocks, but the SQA results day didn't exactly fill me with hope). What about you?
Purplemonkeys
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Bill V2)
Slightly excited beacuse I'm fed up of waiting and just want to know what I got, but also kinda dreading it because I know I'll probably be disappointed with my grades (I would be happy to get the grades I got in my mocks, but the SQA results day didn't exactly fill me with hope). What about you?
Good luck, I'm sure you've done well! Same here, I just want to know at this point and I've accepted that I'll handle the cards I'm dealt, so to speak. As long as I get what I need, I'm happy
Bill V2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Purplemonkeys)
Good luck, I'm sure you've done well! Same here, I just want to know at this point and I've accepted that I'll handle the cards I'm dealt, so to speak. As long as I get what I need, I'm happy
Yeah same
I'm gonna end up being disappointed because they're gonna be lower than my mocks, but they should be more than enough for sixth form (unless something goes horribly wrong lmaoo). Honestly I would take no exams and slightly lower grades over the stress of exams and potentially higher grades. I'm definitely not gonna resit any - I don't care that much lmao.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (157)
14.58%
I'm not sure (46)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (320)
29.71%
I have already dropped out (30)
2.79%
I'm not a current university student (524)
48.65%

Watched Threads