ive lost my gcse cetificate/results and i need a new one

im currently in sixth form from my previous school
and its been nearly three months past results day
is there a way i could get it for free or am i done for
Original post by hhhhghjkl99

Your previous school should have your exam certificates, I would get in touch with the exams officer at your school
Reply 2
do i have to pay though its only been a couple months
When did you get your GCSE results? Certificates for August results usually only arrive at exam centres in the autumn/winter and centres will normally hold on to them for 5 years.

If you have never received your certificates then contact your exam centre and ask if you can come in and collect them in person.

Your exam board can reissue certificates if needed. Best option here is to speak to the school.
do i have to pay though its only been a couple months

No you don't, your school should have them. I would get in touch with the exams officer at the school at which you did your GCSEs.
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
When did you get your GCSE results? Certificates for August results usually only arrive at exam centres in the autumn/winter and centres will normally hold on to them for 5 years.

If you have never received your certificates then contact your exam centre and ask if you can come in and collect them in person.

i did receive it but they have been misplaced and i havent found it, it was only recieved recently, August 24th (3 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by erin282888441
Your exam board can reissue certificates if needed. Best option here is to speak to the school.

do u think when applying to uni, i need the paper certificate. However I do have a real picture of my gcse results, can that be used instead or is the paper certificate vital for universities with gcse requirments (5 passed including english and maths)
i did receive it but they have been misplaced and i havent found it, it was only recieved recently, August 24th (3 months ago)

Assuming you got your results on August 24th then what you’ve lost is your results sheet not your certificates.

Certificates for august results are only sent to schools in November/December usually.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by PQ
Assuming you got your results on August 24th then what you’ve lost is your results sheet not your certificates.

Certificates for august results are only sent to schools in November/December usually.

i basically dont have any sheets from results day, theyre all lost
i basically dont have any sheets from results day, theyre all lost

You don’t need them. You only need your certificates which your school should have any day now. Give your school a ring and ask when and how you can collect your certificates.
Reply 11
Original post by PQ

are they sent by post or do u collect from school
are they sent by post or do u collect from school

You need to ask your school. It’s up to them.

These aren't the certificates; they are your provisional results. The actual certificates are only issued in November after the August.

Phone your school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending