Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
(edited 3 years ago)
Liverpool
Hi I'm Holly. I'm applying for Children's Nursing at LMJU. I studied Chemistry, Biology and Sociology at A-Level but am on a gap year this year and working as a healthcare assistant.
Hi, I’m indie and I’ve received an offer for Zoology! I’m 24 and I’m currently in my 1st year at another uni doing Environmental Science, so I’ll be transferring! I genuinely can’t wait to start.
(edited 3 years ago)
Applied for pharmacy yesterday
Bio, psych, chem (predicted BBC)

Hoping for the best!
Reply 5
Applied for human resource management. Currently studying business studies, sociology and the welsh bac (predicted ABB) I also have a C in AS psychology.
I’ve just received unconditional offers for Zoology and Wildlife Conservation for 2021! Exiting year of prep ahead now :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by BottleDropper
I’ve just received unconditional offers for Zoology and Wildlife Conservation for 2021! Exiting year of prep ahead now :smile:

Did you already have the grades?
Original post by 326888
Did you already have the grades?

Yeah I completed my qualifications in 2017! Applied Science: Distinction* Business Studies: Distinction and Media Studies: D
Reply 9
Yeah I completed my qualifications in 2017! Applied Science: Distinction* Business Studies: Distinction and Media Studies: D

Oh cool, congratulations!! Are you going to go LJM? Or not
Original post by 326888
Oh cool, congratulations!! Are you going to go LJM? Or not

Planning on choosing Zoology at LJMU however I’m unsure wether to take the place in the foundation year as I’ve been out of education for 3 years, got some time to decide though :smile: what about yourself?
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool John Moores University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Liverpool John Moores University is my first choice university and I'm applying to study Fine Art. I am currently studying a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design and am predicted DDD at the end of my course
Reply 12
Planning on choosing Zoology at LJMU however I’m unsure wether to take the place in the foundation year as I’ve been out of education for 3 years, got some time to decide though :smile: what about yourself?

Oh that’s understandable! & to be honest LJM was chosen just to fill a space on my application but I hope to study business management and Human Resources at Nottingham Trent university! (Waiting for an offer)
Hey! i just got an offer from LJMU for Law. anyone else had their offers yet? (i applied yesterday for reference)
Reply 14
Original post by indie2003
Hey! i just got an offer from LJMU for Law. anyone else had their offers yet? (i applied yesterday for reference)

I received an offer from LJMU 7:01pm last night ( I applied last Wednesday )
Original post by 326888
I received an offer from LJMU 7:01pm last night ( I applied last Wednesday )

Well done! What course?
Reply 16
Well done! What course?

Thank you! & human resource management. Do you plan on firming LJMU?
Original post by 326888
Thank you! & human resource management. Do you plan on firming LJMU?

Cool and im not sure as this is only my first offer and i would rather have Newcastle, Nottingham Trent or Uni of Liv as my firm. but i really dont mind firming John Moores if it comes down to that as it is a really good uni
Reply 18
Cool and im not sure as this is only my first offer and i would rather have Newcastle, Nottingham Trent or Uni of Liv as my firm. but i really dont mind firming John Moores if it comes down to that as it is a really good uni

Oh okay! I plan on firming Nottingham Trent!
I’ve applied for children’s nursing 🙂 still waiting to hear back !! submitted my application last Thursday x Studied health and social care, English literature and photography X

Latest

Trending

Trending