Riddle Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Monteferro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
NOT quite I fear (but you are quite making me bored with your silly answer though :rolleyes:
Since when did your s transform into :rolleyes: s? Hmmm....
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LemonLime)
or both
Now, I'm disappointed knowing your feelings towards me

The riddle asked for "few words" & technically "minus" seems more appropiate as its sign i.e. "-" you see :rolleyes:

The correct answer would be:

1 (foot) + 1 (foot) + 1 (foot) = 1 (yard)
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Monteferro)
Since when did your s transform into :rolleyes: s? Hmmm....
Well that depends on the member of sex, who's around me, you see :rolleyes:

suits quite well when around a member of opposite sex while being around with male, I SURELY can't use that (UNLESS of course, I was a gay, which is not the case
yazan_l
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
here is one:

a man turned off the light of the house and left! at that moment 326 person died!
how is that?

"btw i heard that when i was in England, so i think it might be known for u as most of you are from britain "
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yazan_l)
here is one:

a man turned off the light of the house and left! at that moment 326 person died!
how is that?

"btw i heard that when i was in England, so i think it might be known for u as most of you are from britian "
Cos that man was working at tower house within a sea & switching off the light means ships won't be able to find their way & must've end-up in some fatal accident, I believe :rolleyes:
yazan_l
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"btw i heard that when i was in England, so i think it might be known for u as most of you are from britian "
i told ya, it must be well known in UK!!!
ya it's right!!! but i think the answer i was tod was : light house! which is i think the same
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i told ya, it must be well known in UK!!!
ya it's right!!! but i think the answer i was tod was : light house! which is i think the same
Well, NOT all people in UK knows it (only few are genius, as you've just witnessed

The official name is in fact, "light house" however, I couldn't think of the right word here, I fear
yazan_l
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
HEHEHE english is my second language, yet i know it more than u (first language) :P just kidding
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
Let me take couple of Paracetamol first :confused:
yazan_l
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
here is one:

A man went to another city on Monday, stayed there for 5 days, and came back on Wednesday. How is that?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
here is one:

A man went to another city on Monday, stayed there for 5 days, and came back on Wednesday. How is that?
his horses were called monday and wednesday.

answer my riddle
joesharp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
9pm.
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
HEHEHE english is my second language, yet i know it more than u (first language) :P just kidding
OK.... OK, NO need to patronise me here Don't forget, I'm merely a HUMAN :rolleyes:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by joesharp)
9pm.
yep
yazan_l
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
his horses were called monday and wednesday.
that's right!!!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A farmer had a stone that he used to measure grain on his scale. One day his neighbor borrowed the stone, and when he returned, it was broken into four pieces. The neighbor was very apologetic, but the farmer thanked the neighbor for doing him a big favor. The farmer said that now he can measure his grain in one pound increments starting at one pound all the way to forty pounds using these four stones.

How much do the four stones weigh?
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1, 3, 9 and 27 pounds
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Another one for all you geniues around :rolleyes:

A cop was walking past a restaurant when he heard someone scream - "No John, not the gun !"

He ran inside and and saw a doctor, a lawyer, a milkman, and a dead body on the floor.

He promptly walked over to the milkman and arrested him. He didn't witness the shooting and there was no apparent evidence to prove who shot the person and no one told him who the killer was..........
Wzz
  • CV Helper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The milkman was the only bloke in the group?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (21)
43.75%
Pro-humanity (27)
56.25%

Watched Threads