The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LemonLime
or both :wink:

Now, I'm disappointed knowing your feelings towards me :frown:

The riddle asked for "few words" & technically "minus" seems more appropiate as its sign i.e. "-" you see :rolleyes:

The correct answer would be:

1 (foot) + 1 (foot) + 1 (foot) = 1 (yard)
Monteferro
Since when did your :wink: s transform into :rolleyes: s? Hmmm....

Well that depends on the member of sex, who's around me, you see :rolleyes:

:wink: suits quite well when around a member of opposite sex while being around with male, I SURELY can't use that (UNLESS of course, I was a gay, which is not the case :biggrin:
Reply 462
here is one:

a man turned off the light of the house and left! at that moment 326 person died!
how is that?

"btw i heard that when i was in England, so i think it might be known for u as most of you are from britain :biggrin: "
yazan_l
here is one:

a man turned off the light of the house and left! at that moment 326 person died!
how is that?

"btw i heard that when i was in England, so i think it might be known for u as most of you are from britian :biggrin: "

Cos that man was working at tower house within a sea & switching off the light means ships won't be able to find their way & must've end-up in some fatal accident, I believe :rolleyes:
Reply 464
"btw i heard that when i was in England, so i think it might be known for u as most of you are from britian "

i told ya, it must be well known in UK!!! :biggrin:
ya it's right!!! but i think the answer i was tod was : light house! which is i think the same :biggrin:
yazan_l
i told ya, it must be well known in UK!!! :biggrin:
ya it's right!!! but i think the answer i was tod was : light house! which is i think the same :biggrin:

Well, NOT all people in UK knows it (only few are genius, as you've just witnessed :biggrin:

The official name is in fact, "light house" however, I couldn't think of the right word here, I fear :frown:
Reply 466
HEHEHE english is my second language, yet i know it more than u (first language) :P just kidding :biggrin:
If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
BlackHawk
If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?

Let me take couple of Paracetamol first :confused:
Reply 469
here is one:

A man went to another city on Monday, stayed there for 5 days, and came back on Wednesday. How is that?
yazan_l
here is one:

A man went to another city on Monday, stayed there for 5 days, and came back on Wednesday. How is that?

his horses were called monday and wednesday.

answer my riddle :wink:
Reply 471
BlackHawk

9pm.
yazan_l
HEHEHE english is my second language, yet i know it more than u (first language) :P just kidding :biggrin:

OK.... OK, NO need to patronise me here :biggrin: Don't forget, I'm merely a HUMAN :rolleyes:
joesharp
9pm.

yep :smile:
Reply 474
his horses were called monday and wednesday.

that's right!!! :biggrin:
A farmer had a stone that he used to measure grain on his scale. One day his neighbor borrowed the stone, and when he returned, it was broken into four pieces. The neighbor was very apologetic, but the farmer thanked the neighbor for doing him a big favor. The farmer said that now he can measure his grain in one pound increments starting at one pound all the way to forty pounds using these four stones.

How much do the four stones weigh?
Reply 476
1, 3, 9 and 27 pounds :biggrin:
Another one for all you geniues around :rolleyes:

A cop was walking past a restaurant when he heard someone scream - "No John, not the gun !"

He ran inside and and saw a doctor, a lawyer, a milkman, and a dead body on the floor.

He promptly walked over to the milkman and arrested him. He didn't witness the shooting and there was no apparent evidence to prove who shot the person and no one told him who the killer was..........
Reply 478
The milkman was the only bloke in the group?
Reply 479
milk men usually have name-tags?
:P

Latest

Trending

Trending