The Student Room Group

Does it put you off if a guy is nervous not good at fighting

Say the guy is average height and wears glasses not weeded but not built either and gets intimidated easily not good at fighting
Original post by Anonymous
Say the guy is average height and wears glasses not weeded but not built either and gets intimidated easily not good at fighting

No, don't be ridiculous.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Have you never watched the original Superman films?

If you are that concerned, arrange a surprise date with 2 guys. Dont tell them it's at a boxing gym, let them slug it out and the winner takes you out for dinner. Be prepared for it being the nerd, though. You'd be surprised what adrenaline can do!
(edited 10 months ago)
Yes it would put me off
Learn to fight my friend. You'll never know when a situations pops up where you'll need to defend yourself/your loved ones.
Yeah, it would put me off - getting intimidated easily and being riddled with insecurity is never going to be a good look.

Why do you need to fight exactly? I'm biased as I grew up in moderate violence and learned to fight in many ways as a kid/teen, but as adult I have a peaceful life and take these skills for granted. I wouldn't wish my exp on people, but learn to fight a bit and work on why you feel able to be pushed around by people, physically or otherwise.
Reply 6
Train yourself to fight. 🥱

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending