The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

j4mes_bond25
Bang on ........ that proves that stressing your brain cells often helps in getting the right answer :biggrin:

Amazing! How do u get so many of these Mr Blonde? :biggrin:
Ribomania
Amazing! How do u get so many of these Mr Blonde? :biggrin:

I've it on my personal website & often Mr Blonde makes it possible to guess it rather easily :biggrin:
j4mes_bond25
I've it on my personal website & often Mr Blonde makes it possible to guess it rather easily :biggrin:

Only yolking. Stop egging me on. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :p:

Nother thing how did u get bad rep. isn't it so annoying. they didn't even leave their home address or mobile. :mad: lol
Reply 863
not so much a riddle but a snooker related question, (while i'm watching the snooker on tv)

what is the most points you can score with a single shot in snooker
eg, if you pot the brown, you get 4 points, obviously 4 is not the answer, what is? and no, the answer is not 7
Ribomania
Only yolking. Stop egging me on. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :p:

Nother thing how did u get bad rep. isn't it so annoying. they didn't even leave their home address or mobile. :mad: lol

Rep ??? I've NEVER understood the whole concept of this "rep" & wonder why people seems rather desperate & almost seen begging for being "rep" :rolleyes: MAY BE, someone would like to enlighten me :rolleyes:
You are the pilot of a plane flying from Tokyo to Mexico City. The plane stops for an hour for some unknown reason. The flight is shortened by five minutes because for another unknown reason, but is lengthened twenty minutes because of bad weather. What is the pilot’s name?
This riddle is harder when done orally.
You are the pilot of a plane flying from Tokyo to Mexico City. The plane stops for an hour for some unknown reason. The flight is shortened by five minutes because for another unknown reason, but is lengthened twenty minutes because of bad weather. What is the pilot’s name?

:cool:
Reply 867
Whats brown and sticky?

sorry it had to be done
Reply 868
A stick!
Reply 869
NickiM
A stick!

Yay :dancing2: :congrats: :champ:

You rule
Reply 870
oOoOo well i havent read the rest of the thread (cos its LONG) so i dunno if anyone's used this but but but but this is my favourite riddle!

yy u r yy u b, i c u r yy 4 me, u r yy.

Umm yeh so solve!
violet
oOoOo well i havent read the rest of the thread (cos its LONG) so i dunno if anyone's used this but but but but this is my favourite riddle!

yy u r yy u b, i c u r yy 4 me, u r yy.

Umm yeh so solve!

My grandad told me that 1:

too wise you are,
too wise you be
I see you are too wise for me
you are too wise
Reply 872
rahh it took me like a month to solve.. but well donedums!

And another:

what starts with T, ends with T, and is full of T???
violet
rahh it took me like a month to solve.. but well donedums!

And another:

what starts with T, ends with T, and is full of T???

TEAPOT!!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

The master is back :cool:
Reply 874
Yessum!

*goes to think of another*
Reply 875
If i can remember correctly, its:

I'm seen in darkness but not in light. I'm there in daytime, but never at night.

What am i?

*tense moment*
violet
If i can remember correctly, its:

I'm seen in darkness but not in light. I'm there in daytime, but never at night.

What am i?

*tense moment*

erm... the letter D??

I love this thread - its so cool. :biggrin:

Oh welcome to TSR btw :smile: :hello:
meir
not so much a riddle but a snooker related question, (while i'm watching the snooker on tv)

what is the most points you can score with a single shot in snooker
eg, if you pot the brown, you get 4 points, obviously 4 is not the answer, what is? and no, the answer is not 7

Including any potential maximum foul (whereby the maximum break becomes 155), the maximum score for a shot is 22, otherwise it's 15.
It's very unlikely but you could do a Quinten Hann and pot all the reds from the break or something :smile:
Reply 878
YES! Well done *applause*

Thankee :biggrin: << I just figured out how to do those.. BY MYSELF! But i'm confusticated about everything else. :confused:

Ok ok next riddle:

It goes up and down but it doesn't ever move... What is it?
Reply 879
MrSornia
Including any potential maximum foul (whereby the maximum break becomes 155), the maximum score for a shot is 22, otherwise it's 15.
It's very unlikely but you could do a Quinten Hann and pot all the reds from the break or something :smile:

very close, actual answer is 16,

free ball, pots colour as a red, at same time pot all reds on table
one shot = 16 points

Latest

Trending

Trending