The Student Room Group

Is it worth filling out an extenuating circumstances form for Oxford?>

Just did my TSA but due to confusion via my school and the test centre I did not get my extra time that the school had previously told me I was entitled to. I was not told this until towards the end of the TSA, which terribly affected the test for me (The last 8 questions were left blank and I had no time to check over the answers). Also being the explained the situation by the exam officer wasted a bit of time that, while small, likely contributed to me missing at most 1-2 questions.

Is the fact that I was unintentionally misled by my school's exam officer, by them previously telling me I had extra time, enough to warrant me filling out the form?
Reply 1
DEFINITELY! I have a friend who also missed out on their extra time due to the school's exam officer not applying for it with the initial application. They contacted Cambridge entrance exams (the guys who run the admissions tests) and they said that it should be counted as extenuating circumstances. Hope this helps :smile:
yes if you didn't extra time when you should've, definitely fill out the circumstances form
Reply 3
Sorry for asking but what is your reason for extra time? I tried to apply it but failed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending