The Student Room Group

Uni of Nottingham offer

Hi!!

I have predicted AAA and I have applied to study law at University of Nottingham and they require A*AA
Does anyone know if I'll have a chance of still getting an offer? I also have extenuating circumstances as I missed 3 months of year 12 due to surgery!! Will that make a difference?

Any advice would be appreciated :smile:
I’m also applying to Law at Nottingham. I’m predicted AAA and got an offer for AAA last month from them.
My only circumstances is my school is underperforming and I live in a low POLAR area.
Good luck hope they get back to you soon! :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by demiaaaaa75
I’m also applying to Law at Nottingham. I’m predicted AAA and got an offer for AAA last month from them.
My only circumstances is my school is underperforming and I live in a low POLAR area.
Good luck hope they get back to you soon! :smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! I've been so nervous as I haven't heard anything yet and I'm aware I don't meet the entry requirements but its my top choice and my heart is set on it!!!
Original post by elliexmae.x
Hi!!

I have predicted AAA and I have applied to study law at University of Nottingham and they require A*AA
Does anyone know if I'll have a chance of still getting an offer? I also have extenuating circumstances as I missed 3 months of year 12 due to surgery!! Will that make a difference?

Hi,
I'm predicted AAA too and have just got an offer from Nottingham reduced to AAB, so it definitely is possible.
However I am eligible for all contextual offers, FSM, polar data, bursary etc.
Did your referee include your extenuating circumstances on your application?
Good Luck xx
Reply 4
Original post by CameraCup2541
Hi!!

Hi,
I'm predicted AAA too and have just got an offer from Nottingham reduced to AAB, so it definitely is possible.
Good Luck xx

yes they did and I also filled out a separate extenuating circumstances form too!! just to have everything covered. Thank you so so much ❤️
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! I've been so nervous as I haven't heard anything yet and I'm aware I don't meet the entry requirements but its my top choice and my heart is set on it!!!

Honestly, I think you'll definitely get an offer soon! They receive tons of applications to review so it could take time lmao. Idk about you but my application got sent off end of October so maybe they just got to mine earlier. I barely meet the requirements for reduced offers and I still got one. I'd expect you to probably get an offer for at most AAA unless you go to private school lol.
Keep working to make sure you get those A's! I'm sure you'll do amazing :smile:
Hi,
Good Luck xx

yes they did and I also filled out a separate extenuating circumstances form too!! just to have everything covered. Thank you so so much ❤️
Good luck!
Hi!!

hi, i was wondering when you filed your extenuating circumstances form? i only just filed one now as i was not aware this was a thing but i applied like 2 months ago so i'm unsure if they will look at it
Reply 8
Original post by stacey12809
Hi!!

hi, i was wondering when you filed your extenuating circumstances form? i only just filed one now as i was not aware this was a thing but i applied like 2 months ago so i'm unsure if they will look at it

if you haven't heard back from them yet they will use it when they look at your application when deciding on your offer if you already have an offer they will consider your circumstances when it gets to results day x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending