The Student Room Group

Liverpool Interviews

How did everybody’s vet med interviews go?
Original post by VaeTilbury
How did everybody’s vet med interviews go?

I had mine today, I think it went well, but it was over so fast! How did you find it?
Reply 2
Original post by Lucyyy17
I had mine today, I think it went well, but it was over so fast! How did you find it?

I think my experience was a little less positive than yours whoops but I’m keeping positive and hoping for the best for the other unis. Good luck for your applications:smile: where else did you apply?
Original post by VaeTilbury
I think my experience was a little less positive than yours whoops but I’m keeping positive and hoping for the best for the other unis. Good luck for your applications:smile: where else did you apply?

Aw don’t worry I’m sure you did great! I applied to Nottingham Harper Keele Liverpool and Bristol, I’ve had interviews at Liverpool and HK but still waiting to hear from the others. Good luck to you too! Also here’s the link to vet med applicants 2021 if you haven’t seen it already
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6273248&p=92232700&page=83#post92232700
Reply 4
Original post by Lucyyy17
Aw don’t worry I’m sure you did great! I applied to Nottingham Harper Keele Liverpool and Bristol, I’ve had interviews at Liverpool and HK but still waiting to hear from the others. Good luck to you too! Also here’s the link to vet med applicants 2021 if you haven’t seen it already
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6273248&p=92232700&page=83#post92232700

Ah thanku:smile: I’m very new to thestudentroom so I’m still figuring it out(:
it was a lil hard i thought and i really didn’t know how to answer a couple of things at first but i hope it went ok ahaha. did you think it was ok?
Reply 6
I found several points where I didn’t feel like I knew what to say or what the interviewers wanted to hear? But still hoping for the best? Or maybe just hoping for offers from the other unis I’ve applied for?
My first reaction after the fact was “well there goes my chance to study at Liverpool”, I was horrified! But after some more time thinking about I think it could’ve gone a lot worse than it did (could’ve gone a lot better too, but that’s life) so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I think they ideally want to get back to us by Christmas, but it may be after since they’ve got a lot of applications to process.
I thought my liverpool one went horrifically... But then i don't know if that's just me over thinking? Had interview at HK and got one for surrey but missed out on Nottingham
(edited 3 years ago)
Your interviews for Liverpool (and all other vet schools) will have gone better than you think! I thought I had thoroughly messed up my interview there and several years on I'm still here haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending