The Student Room Group

Liverpool University, Physiotherapy Offers and interviews 2024

Heyy

I was wondering if anyone whose applied to physio at UoL has got an offer or interview invitation? I applied to Liverpool, Manchester Met Nottingham, Newcastle and Brighton. I've had an offer from Manchester just wondering if Liverpool's also given out offers.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’ve had an interview for Liverpool but no response yet
Reply 2
Original post by dc20321
I’ve had an interview for Liverpool but no response yet

I have my interview next week, how did you find it?
Reply 3
Original post by ael11
I have my interview next week, how did you find it?

Thought it was okay, the group part wasn’t as daunting as I thought it was going to be, good luck with your interview!
Reply 4
Original post by dc20321

Thought it was okay, the group part wasn’t as daunting as I thought it was going to be, good luck with your interview!

Thank you, fingers crossed for us both!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Heyy

I was wondering if anyone whose applied to physio at UoL has got an offer or interview invitation? I applied to Liverpool, Manchester Met Nottingham, Newcastle and Brighton. I've had an offer from Manchester just wondering if Liverpool's also given out offers.

Not heard anything from Liverpool yet.
Original post by dc20321

just wondering how long was your group part of the interview?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Heyy

Congrats on receiving an offer from Man Met!! Look out for an email inviting you to an applicant visit day where you can meet other offer holders, have a taster lecture and tour the campus, accommodation and facilities😀 - Chloe
Reply 8
Original post by mackenziashford
just wondering how long was your group part of the interview?

about 30 minutes i’d say
Reply 9
Was the Liverpool interview online? My application went in two weeks ago, I've heard from all Uni's but Liverpool. Liverpool is my top choice 🤞🏻
Reply 10
Original post by CazzaDone
Was the Liverpool interview online? My application went in two weeks ago, I've heard from all Uni's but Liverpool. Liverpool is my top choice 🤞🏻

mine was online and most i’ve seen talked about also have been online
Reply 11
Thank you, I've done two online and one in person next week.
Reply 12
Anyone heard back yet post-interview?
Reply 13
Original post by ael11
Anyone heard back yet post-interview?
I’ve not heard anything, when was your interview
Reply 14
Original post by dc20321
I’ve not heard anything, when was your interview

Mine was at the end of Jan, how about you?
Reply 15
Original post by ael11
Mine was at the end of Jan, how about you?
mine was the start of december
Yes
Applied mid Dec, Interview last Wednesday and an offer received Friday. Liverpool was my number one choice so I'm very happy :smile: ! Still waiting to hear from Nottingham post interview but that's irrelevant now
Reply 18
Original post by claireoz1975
Applied mid Dec, Interview last Wednesday and an offer received Friday. Liverpool was my number one choice so I'm very happy :smile: ! Still waiting to hear from Nottingham post interview but that's irrelevant now

Also got my offer last week and Liverpool is my first choice!
Original post by claireoz1975
I’m the same. Interview on Wednesday and I heard back Friday just gone with a place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending