The Student Room Group

MSc Occupational Therapy (Jan 2024) at Liverpool

Hi! I just got an OT interview invitation from the uni of Liverpool. Just wondering if there’s anyone who has already interviewed and got any tips or advice? Cheers x
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
omg so sorry i dont have advice but im applying for the same degree at the same uni!! goodluck x
Reply 2
Has anyone heard back from Liverpool yet after the interview last week?
Reply 3
Original post by Hayley848
Has anyone heard back from Liverpool yet after the interview last week?

Nope, I still haven't, but I think they are going to send us an email today, as they told us that they would send us the interview results within a week's time. x
Reply 4
Original post by daisy0225
Nope, I still haven't, but I think they are going to send us an email today, as they told us that they would send us the interview results within a week's time. x

Fingers crossed - I keep checking my emails driving myself crazy 🤣 x
Reply 5
Fingers crossed - I keep checking my emails driving myself crazy 🤣 x

Me too🤣 Hope that they will give us the results soon x
I don't suppose you can remember any of the interview questions please?
Original post by Byrnie
I don't suppose you can remember any of the interview questions please?

It's against TSR rules to share interview questions as it gives those who follow an unfair advantage. :smile:
Original post by normaw
It's against TSR rules to share interview questions as it gives those who follow an unfair advantage. :smile:

I thought perhaps. Thanks
My friend is studying Msc OT at the University of Liverpool. She is happy to answer questions. Also she is interested in transferring her current tenancy to a new student coming in Jan 2024 at a discounted price. Please pm if interested. Thank you.
Best of luck for your interview 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 11
Hi all - can anyone remember the term dates/placement dates? I’ve accepted my offer just trying to get organised with childcare so wanted a rough idea as I know some of the dates are during the school holidays x
Hi all - can anyone remember the term dates/placement dates? I’ve accepted my offer just trying to get organised with childcare so wanted a rough idea as I know some of the dates are during the school holidays x

Congrats. Hayley. You can pm for the possible term dates.

If you message the department, they should be able to give you a timetable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending