The Student Room Group

(WMA13) IAL Pure Maths 3- 14 January 2021 (Exam Discussion)

Poll

What mark do you think you got?

Merry Christmas everyone!
Here is the discussion thread for everyone taking P3 exam in January 2021. Feel free to talk about any thoughts on this exam!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Self taught these modules as well. Seems reasonably easy and straight forward. Not too stressed as all questions are basically repetitions of previous years. Hbu?
Reply 2
Original post by AzimP
Self taught these modules as well. Seems reasonably easy and straight forward. Not too stressed as all questions are basically repetitions of previous years. Hbu?

I found P3 harder than the old C3. We covered the P modules and S1+S2 in class, but I may not take the S2 exam if I did well in M1.
Reply 3
Original post by 8013
I found P3 harder than the old C3. We covered the P modules and S1+S2 in class, but I may not take the S2 exam if I did well in M1.

In my opinion, it seems a little harder because it is a little different that the past papers we have practiced. So it is just getting used to the new style, not necessarily harder questions.
Reply 4
Is there P4 discussion blog?
Reply 5
Original post by Bap123
Is there P4 discussion blog?

Was quite a nice chill paper
Wanna discuss a few answers?
Reply 7
Original post by Vashstamp
Wanna discuss a few answers?

Sure go ahead
Reply 8
I dun think p4 paper was an easy one... I messed up totally. The only answer I can remember is for question1(b) I got a really long and weird answer and I didn’t have enough time to write through all the questions....now I’m so heartbroken after my friends all of them said this paper was super easy:frown: I did well in past papers and classes but I still fked up the real test..feel awful
Guys I didn’t study because i had so much exams in october 😭and now theres like 6 days for the p3 test and i have bio and chem. What do you advice me to do ? Im so scared to fail the test
Reply 10
Anyone have Oct 2020 P3 paper? Can you please upload the PDF of the question paper and mark scheme here
Original post by Valerialk
Guys I didn’t study because i had so much exams in october 😭and now theres like 6 days for the p3 test and i have bio and chem. What do you advice me to do ? Im so scared to fail the test

Same lol, ive got physics tommorow and p3 on thursday and hardly know anything for p3
Original post by Snecatigil
Same lol, ive got physics tommorow and p3 on thursday and hardly know anything for p3

How was ur physics exam??my whole class said it was disastrous 😭i hope it went well for you. Also same on p3 , im studying biology rn and im not even practicing math. Il probably **** it.
Reply 13
Original post by AzimP

I would disagree with you cos new syllabus seems a tad different...
Original post by michael_tamhk
it is likely that I can access to above google drive, please help.

give me your email address and i will forward the oct 2020 paper with ms.
Reply 17
Anyone did the M2 paper today? Couldn’t find any thread about it
Reply 18

Thank you so much! I did the past paper and got 65/75. The mistakes are mostly all silly but regardless I'm satisfied with the result. All the best for you! :smile:
Reply 19
Why are there three votes already? The exam hasn’t started yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending